Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order number RN115696676, ordered 1 October. Delivery in the past 3 weeks has gone from TBD to April 2022 to 21Jan 2022-21Feb 2022 and today shows 17-31December. I asked the Tesla advisor when I would get a VIN and they said the week of 17-24 December a VIN will be assigned and deliver will be ~2 weeks after that. Hoping it's time to get excited but still not confident the dates won't slip again...

The force required to close the doors is normal, and will lessen over the first couple of weeks. I took delivery Friday and mine are already loosening up noticeably. I had this same experience with my 2016 S, and after 2-3 weeks it was fine.

For what its worth, I observed similar door closing issue on my '22 M3P, in particular on the passenger side. It does seem to get better now 2 weeks in.

Order number RN115696676, ordered 1 October. Delivery in the past 3 weeks has gone from TBD to April 2022 to 21Jan 2022-21Feb 2022 and today shows 17-31December. I asked the Tesla advisor when I would get a VIN and they said the week of 17-24 December a VIN will be assigned and deliver will be ~2 weeks after that. Hoping it's time to get excited but still not confident the dates won't slip again...
Nice, I'm in TX with a RN1150 order, had 12/17-12/31 also for a while and got bumped to Jan 9 - Feb 6. What specs did you order? It's a LR? Not white interior I guess?

When I ordered, I never got an SA. In fact, nobody at all has contacted me about my order since I placed it in July. Does anybody know what I do to get assigned someone?
Call the support number on the Tesla website and they will connect you (eventually) to a SA who should be able to help you. Or if it is too early for info, at least there is a voice on the other end and eyes on your order.

Reactions: MEL-22
Morning Everyone,

Got a new EDD this morning Dec 3rd ~ Dec 15th. It has narrowed for sure hoping to get a VIN at some point. Its been a year since I ordered my LR.
Still hard to believe an RN with 1142 has still not been delivered at this point. That's been an awfully long wait. Fingers crossed you get a VIN very soon! You deserve it!!!

Ha, how would you like to have an RN 11432, waiting for almost one year? Still, almost in the EDD zone... fingers crossed...
Insane! So why do you think you haven't gotten yours yet? I've been following this thread since day 1 and have noticed that Texas deliveries are better than most other regions. I would have thought you'd have gotten yours by now.