Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This whole reservation number is total BS! I have 11442XXXX and some ownres with numbers starting 115XXX are already getting their cars (happy for them...) but frustrated with the way Tesla handles deliveries. These are not cheap cars...

Totally agree. I had an LR S on order last Fall and then changed it to the new LR S and have never had a delivery date. Makes me wonder if they really have my order, but everything looks fine online. RN1136. At least wish I would get a date, even if wrong. Just don’t get all the blank dates.

Reactions: gadelrosario
This whole reservation number is total BS! I have 11442XXXX and some ownres with numbers starting 115XXX are already getting their cars (happy for them...) but frustrated with the way Tesla handles deliveries. These are not cheap cars...
You've got the always delayed Red. My boss ordered a M3P in red took almost 5 months for him to get that earlier this year (and those were in production). Red seems to be a limited batch each time. But damn that red looks good!

If you think that’s bad, the website shows June delivery if you order a Plaid TODAY as long as you get Arachnids and no CF or white interior. Even if you select red! I mean not going to happen in June, but you know that car will be prioritized over any of us peon LR buyers.

Hey everyone, I took delivery yesterday. Sorry I haven't posted. I took a bad spill earlier this weekend and am waiting on the radiologist to tell me whether or not my wrist is broken. But... initial thoughts:

1. The car is gorgeous. The interior is so much nicer than I expected. The paint looks amazing.
2. 2 fobs, 2 credit card keys, plus phone key. Really great amount of access options.
3. It's FAST. Like, I cannot imagine how fast the Plaid must be. This thing is a problem.
4. The yoke is a non-issue. I have not had any problems.
5. One issue I can't figure out: I linked my Spotify account and everything seems to work (playlists are showing up, etc). But I cannot get the car to play back music. Everything looks like it's working, but it doesn't actually play the music through the app. I can play on my phone and stream from there, but would like to do it directly through the app. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
View attachment 678759
Wow, looks amazing!

Thanks a lot for sharing the first-hand perspective on your new LR! There is some confusion on the tires that come with the Arachnids. The manual states Summer tires (Michelin 4S), but there are some SAs that claim that all season tires have been installed. Can you please confirm?
D47A3C12-A6D4-4447-9B6F-FD10E5A5BF3C.jpeg

Did something really stupid just now. Went to the Service Center to see if my car had arrived (I know it did because Tesla texted me that it was there). Fit and finish were almost perfect on the outside. Paint looked great but dirty. If all the dirt spots come clean - it will look almost perfect. Could not get in it since they are closed. It will now be a long night...
1624923807144.png

1624923821499.png

Did something really stupid just now. Went to the Service Center to see if my car had arrived (I know it did because Tesla texted me that it was there). Fit and finish were almost perfect on the outside. Paint looked great but dirty. If all the dirt spots come clean - it will look almost perfect. Could not get in it since they are closed. It will now be a long night...
Oh the pain.. well, congrats!! It's real for you!! Go get a nice drink, dinner.. maybe some donuts.. and this'll all blow over in just a few hours. =D