Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is…

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/2021-ms-19”-tempest-delivery-tracking.232708/
Cool…so why so many posts here? btw, aside from order date and location, one configuration that results in a longer time for a plaid is white interior. If you configure black interior and 21s it says July. Switch to white and its august.

Reactions: Zaker89
Cool…so why so many posts here? btw, aside from order date and location, one configuration that results in a longer time for a plaid is white interior. If you configure black interior and 21s it says July. Switch to white and its august.
This thread is LR specific. Last week I thought one specific to 19s was needed, but there’s not much activity there. Maybe I didn’t set it up properly? Seems like that is obviously the biggest holdup since we’ve seen deliveries of white interiors, Plaids with carbon fiber, red exteriors. Of course put them all together and you are tempting Tesla to say “no soup for you!”

Interesting; if I build a white plaid with black interior it estimates June… 🤨
I’m using the US config sure but am in Canada. Not that that should make a difference.

Last week I thought one specific to 19s was needed, but there’s not much activity there. Maybe I didn’t set it up properly?

TBF I didn't know it was there because I just have browser tabs open to this thread and the big one so unless someone mentions the thread and it's not on a page I skip, I'd never know. One day I'll get the actual car and maybe look for other threads 😄

wait wait, people are putting in orders for Plaids, which cost 50k more, because you can't wait? Seriously?
That’s part of it. Reading the reviews from people that have had Plaids delivered is another incentive. Because, as good as the LR is FOMO is always lurking in the background.

wait wait, people are putting in orders for Plaids, which cost 50k more, because you can't wait? Seriously?
I would say it's easy for most of us to think about what else we could do with that money lol.

Hi all! I tried to take a break but I can't disconnect from this.

I've been with August for 5 days now. My SA did confirm yesterday that may build forecast went from 2 weeks to 1 week!

View attachment 682094

I've got a call from Fremont. I was so excited and accepted right away.

Turns out it was god damn hilton hotel ad.

Whatever...

Great post. You addressed many of the things I was most interested in. Thanks for taking the time to include so many details.
Friggin' beautiful. I'm in Orange County same config and 1/20/21 order RN1143x. What was your RN?

Just received my final trade in offer from Tesla. Makes me think they’re actually going to stick with an August delivery
What do you mean by "final trade in offer?" Are they negotiating? I got one about a month ago that expires in couple of days. My delivery is not until October. They told me to just drive the car until trade-in and update the odometer after getting the VIN when I am ready to take the delivery.

What do you mean by "final trade in offer?" Are they negotiating? I got one about a month ago that expires in couple of days. My delivery is not until October. They told me to just drive the car until trade-in and update the odometer after getting the VIN when I am ready to take the delivery.
I’ve had to update my mileage a couple times since my initial trade in offer. This time, they asked me to upload a picture of my registration and there was a link to “accept offer.” Last week I received a text message and an email asking me to send them new pictures of my car and my odometer as well. Up until then, they never asked me for that.

Reactions: bhakan