Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
June or July?
June. Oddly been saying June since the calendar rolled over to July.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.58.33 PM.png

Reactions: JimLL
I’ve had to update my mileage a couple times since my initial trade in offer. This time, they asked me to upload a picture of my registration and there was a link to “accept offer.” Last week I received a text message and an email asking me to send them new pictures of my car and my odometer as well. Up until then, they never asked me for that.
I got that "accept offer" link from them when I punched in all the info last month. I uploaded all the pics etc right after I ordered on June 10.

I did just restart the browser and it is finally reflecting July for the same build. Cache might be some issues.
Oooohhhh, you got me. I hate refreshing, since I have only had a July date once for one refresh about a month back, I've been one of those "always nothing" order pages. But every time someone posts they have an update, I (begrudgingly) refresh. You made me realize I was refreshing the same chrome tab over and over for months. So I logged in to a different browser and........ blank. ***SHRUG*** But I think I'm in a healthier waiting mindset right now since it seems no one is getting 19's, I might as well not worry too much about it right now. I'll keep monitoring until the 19's start showing up, then I'm sure the frustration will ramp right up again.

2/17 order - RN1145 - blank.....always blank.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide and t00taloo
Unlikely. Unfortunately carbon fiber has always been exclusive to the performance models
We bought four Model S in 2016 and 2017 (S90D, S90D, S100D and S75D). We got carbon fiber in all four of them and none were performance.

My 2015 S 70 D was ordered with carbon dash and center console. Was hoping it was a option for the new LR but its a no go at this time.
You can order the parts à la carte from Tesla.