Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received the VIN for my Red MS LR Cream interior this morning

88D6B4FF-900E-4883-88CC-6E7F9E367D96.jpeg

But unfortunately I'm out of town for a month and can't take the delivery.

What an irony!

Hope someone with the same config gets this!

Raise your hands if you have the same config as mine. ✌️

good to see movement. You all will love the car. It’s not even fair.

Some quick notes:
- the car wasn’t the cleanest when I got it but it looked clean and shiny enough until the next day. The entire windshield had terrible streaks from Tesla trying to clean it. Went to detailer and he said the paint was terrible (I trust him). I got ceramic coat and correction. Night and day difference.
- don’t know if this has been mentioned but the LR has HUGE calipers. Another reason why 21s are better, you can always see them.
- 21s are a way more comfy ride than our model y on 20s
- yoke is a non-event. You’ll get used to it. Fun to learn.
- feels like you are driving in an arcade

724181B9-8F97-41CF-8915-4E58475816FE.jpeg

What an irony!
Months ago, we scheduled our first real vacation in 2 nearly years for a week in July. I'm guessing that's the week Tesla will try to finally deliver our order from January. :rolleyes:

Months ago, we scheduled our first real vacation in 2 nearly years for a week in July. I'm guessing that's the week Tesla will try to finally deliver our order from January. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the same thing after delivery changed for mine to the exact week I was going to be gone. Checked again this morning and it's been pushed back into the beginning of August. First time I have been ok with the delivery change being pushed back :)

good to see movement. You all will love the car. It’s not even fair.

Some quick notes:
- the car wasn’t the cleanest when I got it but it looked clean and shiny enough until the next day. The entire windshield had terrible streaks from Tesla trying to clean it. Went to detailer and he said the paint was terrible (I trust him). I got ceramic coat and correction. Night and day difference.
- don’t know if this has been mentioned but the LR has HUGE calipers. Another reason why 21s are better, you can always see them.
- 21s are a way more comfy ride than our model y on 20s
- yoke is a non-event. You’ll get used to it. Fun to learn.
- feels like you are driving in an arcade

View attachment 682945
Tesla paint sucks. Worst in the industry. Period. Ceramic coating is essential.

Reactions: cwanja

View attachment 682939

What an irony!

Hope someone with the same config gets this!

Raise your hands if you have the same config as mine. ✌️
I remember someone saying that you could have a friend pick up your car if you're out of town. Not sure if it's possible now. But you better call your SA and check if there's anything they can do.

Reactions: Dayreg and Zee9