Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, just checked on my 7 month old order. Calling my local SA number, it was forwarded to the Las Vegas team. They claim to have no knowledge of any 19" wheel issues. That's really hard to believe, if we have so many people calling to change their orders from 21 to 19. They also claimed to have no way to see where I was in the queue with a Dec 2020 order.

Tesla really needs to figure out a better communications plan on all this. This isn't rocket science, some companies do it quite well.
Elon is too busy playing with rocket science….

Reactions: reddy
Touch less car washes are perfectly fine. As for any car, the brushes, etc., will hurt the paint. Sadly, in Rhode Island, washing your car in January in your driveway doesn’t really work.
True dat. I lived in Boston for many years. Best car wash was gas station ones. But better than all the salt. Still gets cold here. But not that cold 🥶

• Funny
Reactions: JaeTheDev
Show me you’ve ordered a MS without telling me you’ve ordered a MS. I’ll go first…

View attachment 684593
Got a set too. I really hope that the redesign these with the WeatherTech ones in time, or I'll just get WeatherTech instead once they have the 3D ones available. Key is those are deep with sides/edges and they have the dead pedal coverage too which these have zero of.

Reactions: JimLL and JaeTheDev
Hopefully soon to be my 2nd most loved possession

B08E756A-ECEB-4E01-B64E-37C3ED304A25.jpeg

How do you contact backend folks in Fremont?

I would like to ask why my delivery is being delayed if I could contact them
You can reach order assistance at (510) 249-3100. They have the same info as SAs but much easier to reach and a good way to cross verify info as they are closer to the source. Depending on who you reach, they can often make changes directly unlike the SA. When I call I always start with that I can’t reach my SA to avoid being told to call the SA!

Reactions: JimLL and Zaker89
You can reach order assistance at (510) 249-3100. They have the same info as SAs but much easier to reach and a good way to cross verify info as they are closer to the source. Depending on who you reach, they can often make changes directly unlike the SA. When I call I always start with that I can’t reach my SA to avoid being told to call the SA!
How do you contact backend folks in Fremont?

I would like to ask why my delivery is being delayed if I could contact them
Really makes no sense at all for me to get mine before yours. (But mine is delayed too with no reason provided)

Reactions: Zaker89