Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question: Has anyone else had their account deducted for payment (and still has no car)? I set it up for cash payment, linked my bank account, and they went ahead and ACH’d > $90K out of my account. A week early? Two weeks? That’s not cool. SA hasn’t responded. 😡
I’m not surprised this happened..there was that whole debacle earlier this year when Tesla doubled charged people for their cars and it took weeks for them to refund the customers.

• Informative
Reactions: MX16MS16MS21
Question: Has anyone else had their account deducted for payment (and still has no car)? I set it up for cash payment, linked my bank account, and they went ahead and ACH’d > $90K out of my account. A week early? Two weeks? That’s not cool. SA hasn’t responded. 😡
So you got the VIN and delivery scheduled right? They did that when I setup the delivery appointment, but yeah it's like 10 days in advance!

Maybe your SA is on vacation? I hear he came into a windfall 😂 Jokes aside, Tesla should make this right. What has happened to you is awful!

Electrical wiring has gone up crazy. $2400 to install a plug! Getting 2 EVs and said to install 2 was 2x as much as it as “twice” the work. Kinda kills the saving of gas for a few years!
Mine’s $2k. I have to imagine it is twice the hardware cost, but maybe another 20% of work, with biggest amount being the wire runs. I started pricing out my quote and it seems on target, copper really went up apparently. Bummer.

I was originally set up to have delivery on 6/29 and paid in full. Car didn't show up. Finally I requested a refund on 7/8. Was contacted the next day to set up delivery, which occurred on 7/12. Refund came through day before delivery and I had to pay again.

• Helpful
Reactions: MX16MS16MS21
I think mine was conceived but not born 🤣
1626693777869.jpeg

Electrical wiring has gone up crazy. $2400 to install a plug! Getting 2 EVs and said to install 2 was 2x as much as it as “twice” the work. Kinda kills the saving of gas for a few years!
Strange that it is 2x as much. I had a single Tesla connector installed and it was a homerun from my basement to garage. They added an electrical box breaker there so that when I'm ready for an additional EV I can run it from the box in the garage instead of paying for another homerun.

I've done all the things people think have triggered a change in status. Switched to 21s, before price increase, nothing changed. I even uploaded my current insurance, even though my state requires a VIN, but hey, it isn't gonna hurt so...I did it. My EDD remains just "August". I would be thrilled if it went to blank at this point, at least there would be movement on my account. I'm a very patient person, but my patience is wearing thin. I even texted my SA, who of course knows nothing more. Argh.

RN 1145 | White/white | 21s | FSD | 2/21

Reactions: DavidSRQ