Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member here.
I ordered a LR white, black interior with 19inch rims back at the end of the Feb (RN1145). I am currently blank. Three weeks ago I was at August for a day or so, but before that was blank. I updated the spreadsheet.

One thing my SA wrote to me last week was the following: "The 19" wheels underwent a color change to a darker grey and are pending regulatory approval before shipping out. From my understanding, this should be finalized in the coming weeks." Not sure what to make of that, but just wanted to share another data point.

ps: can't update my signature with my car details till I get a more established account.

New member here.
I ordered a LR white, black interior with 19inch rims back at the end of the Feb (RN1145). I am currently blank. Three weeks ago I was at August for a day or so, but before that was blank. I updated the spreadsheet.

One thing my SA wrote to me last week was the following: "The 19" wheels underwent a color change to a darker grey and are pending regulatory approval before shipping out. From my understanding, this should be finalized in the coming weeks." Not sure what to make of that, but just wanted to share another data point.

ps: can't update my signature with my car details till I get a more established account.
"Regulatory approval" for the color of the wheel covers sounds suspicious.

Odd delivery date. Last three days
7/
delivery date keeps moving every day, from August 1-11, to August 2-11 today....i guess its a good thing its narrowing the gap. Logic tells me, my car has been scheduled for production and set to leave the factory by this weekend, best case scenario, it goes coast to coast by tag team trucker and takes a week, most likely takes two, but my vin comes this weekend, and all is great in tesla world....but after learning about Tesla, i realize this logical conclusion stands as much chance of happening as a one legged man winning an ass kicking competition.
since 8/3-8/17, it went to 7/31-8/10, then 8/1-8/10, then 8/2-8/10, now today 8/3-8/10....i feel like the narrowing of the delivery date is a good idea, but still feel like the one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Who would put All Season tires on a Plaid or 21" rims? Makes no sense.

Get a dedicated set of winter rims/tires if you live in a snowy area.
I agree for the plaid, but for the LR I would (am hoping to)...you really dont notice that much performance loss and if you are buying a LR, performance is not your priority as you would be buying a plaid. My wife has all seasons on her X5 m50, its great not to have to worry about changing/storing/buying a spare set of wheels