Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’f I’m shelling an amount close to six figures, I’m not hearing “don’t call back until you have a VIN”. Agreed, no point in calling to hear what we already know, but for them to make an already crap reputation even worse by their wording isn’t helping as well.
sometimes it makes me think the demand for these Model S LR orders are to the extreme.
I agree. If I’m spending 6 figures for a car I would want some knowledge. But the knowledge I got is “gotta wait for august”. Here’s my two cents… regardless this car is my dream car. I don’t care about the SA or Tesla customer service. I buy the car and that’s it. And I’ll enjoy that car.

Estimated Delivery: July 26 - August 05

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

This is the message I received on Monday and has only changed from July 25th to July 26th.
I ordered with Arachnid wheels in Feb. If you did not order the Arachnid wheels I have been told from rep in Fremont it will add 6-8 weeks after older Arachnid orders.

Hope this helps
Hey flyr.. I'm also in Scottsdale, ordered on refresh day and happen to have July 26 - Aug 03 so maybe ours will be on the same truck. Or maybe the monkey will fling something else at us. FYI, also a flyr...

Reactions: Zaker89
Received this around 10am ET;

Did you know your phone is your Tesla key? Meet Your Tesla
Informational: No Action Required - For delivery timeline updates please refer to your MyTesla account Tesla SSO - Sign In

Yesterday went from Blank for months to July

Today a text about my phone being my Key.

Progress continues...
This morning the EDD of July was removed.

Agreements window is now inside my account for the first time, but the "Reveiw Agreements" button is unavailable.

Interesting ...

Everyone, please stop calling your SA's until we see that there is any indication of the hold being released. I agree that we deserve an explanation, but is painfully obvious that they know nothing. Not only is it a complete waste of time, all you are doing is aggravating them which will likely lead to them not responding well to reasonable questions in the future.
Agreed. Calling an SA to get information reminds me of the joke about why you shouldn’t try to teach a pig to talk. You’ll just waste your time and annoy the pig.

This morning the EDD of July was removed.

Agreements window is now inside my account for the first time, but the "Reveiw Agreements" button is unavailable.

Interesting ...
The EXACT same thing just happened in my account this afternoon. I now also have the "Review Agreements" button, but it not clickable.....yet. The optimist in me says this is a very good sign.

Hello, New here.
I ordered my BLK/WHT/WOOD/21”/NFSD June 10th.
EDD: October.

SA thinks it will be more like September. I’m reading MS Holds and WHT back ordered.
This waiting game kills me!
Checking account page 5x a day hoping it updates
what about when it's time for the next one?
Well, just had a change in my account. This showed up, but nothing to review or no vin. Anybody have a clue what that means? Or how long the wait is from this point?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 3.47.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 3.47.18 PM.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 77
Checking account page 5x a day hoping it updates

Well, just had a change in my account. This showed up, but nothing to review or no vin. Anybody have a clue what that means? Or how long the wait is from this point?
The layout change means nothing - it was something pushed to the website this morning. Nothing new (car status wise), just a UI change

Everyone, please stop calling your SA's until we see that there is any indication of the hold being released. I agree that we deserve an explanation, but is painfully obvious that they know nothing. Not only is it a complete waste of time, all you are doing is aggravating them which will likely lead to them not responding well to reasonable questions in the future.
As long as you’re respectful, I love that people are calling them non stop! It needs to become more expensive and or more time consuming to ignore the customer than to give updates and real info.