Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a ED of July. I am 1142 order dec2020 LR 19”. MSM black interior. From NY
Barzy, we are the same. I’m 1142 ordered Dec 2020 LR MSM Black 19”. Just went from blank to July 2 days ago. I’m in Fresno CA coupe of hours from the factory.
The NY is a little scary as you should have a VIN and be well prepared as it is should almost be to NY to make a June delivery. The CA, well that can be delivered June 31st with ease from the factory.

The car will automatically adjust between Low and Normal when you are over 15 MPH and does not reset to High or Very High when you go below 15 MPH. Tesla advises against driving in High or Very High for extended period of times. Check out the manual on the auto suspension.

Have yet to look at the splitter and diffuser, but one way to avoid this could be to back into the space.
Thank you to you and @Fred42 !

Reactions: Air Wind and cwanja
Awaiting MS LR, MSM, Black, 19"; ordered January 2021, RN1143

Saw a new MS LR in black, with 19" wheels at a Chicago area Tesla store today, so I went inside to ask about my July EDD. They looked up my order and said it was only as far as build planning now, so mid- to late-August would be more realistic. However, they did say that they have been receiving new MS deliveries for the past several weeks.

IMG_5134.jpeg
IMG_5136.jpeg

Saw a new MS LR in black, with 19" wheels at a Chicago area Tesla store today, so I went inside to ask about my July EDD. They looked up my order and said it was only as far as build planning now, so mid- to late-August would be more realistic. However, they did say that they have been receiving new MS deliveries for the past several weeks.

View attachment 688439View attachment 688441

Gorgeous, is this a white or cream interior?

Really disappointed they are shipping these with Pirelli P Zero's. Was hoping for the new Michelin CrossClimate2 or Primacy tires like my M3

Please go back and ask them to take the wheel cover off so you can snap a picture of what is underneath! :D

These are not bad. Not bad at all.