Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright all. A little hope for you all still waiting and have less then stellar SA's. I ordered in Feb and did the whole song and dance for months even getting a narrowed down delivery date range just to have all that disappear. This was when I started to think of other options. I located a few other Tesla Stores near me and called in the morning on Friday asking if there was any in stock Model S's AKA Refused deliveries for whatever reason the buyer chose not to get the car, the car is perfect. I was lucky enough to have had a manager answer when i called a different location and she offered to put me down for the "Right to first refusal". Literally a few hours later i got a call from my SA explaining that she called him and they had an almost identical match but rather then blue it was MSM. They were able to tie the VIN to my account and said I would have to pickup the car in 3 days. Well Needless to say, they set me up for a delivery appointment yesterday morning and I finally got the car!
Like everyone else said before, it is worth the wait and frustration. It does not forgive Tesla for the antics and lack of communication but, It feels much better now. Hope this info can help others in the same boat! Cheers all!
View attachment 690995View attachment 690996
Did they tell you why the other buyer refused? I would want to know that, can’t imagine why they couldn’t share that information with you especially since you don’t know who the other potential buyer is.

In edition to myself, I noticed over 20 people went from Blank -> AUG/SEPT/OCT this morning (almost all with 19" wheels). RN1146-RN1148 all went to AUGUST, RN1149 all went to SEPT and RN1150-RN1153 all went to OCT. It appears that things are starting to move! Or maybe it's just the monkey having some fun.
Monkey, definitely monkey.

giphy.gif

In edition to myself, I noticed over 20 people went from Blank -> AUG/SEPT/OCT this morning (almost all with 19" wheels). RN1146-RN1148 all went to AUGUST, RN1149 all went to SEPT and RN1150-RN1153 all went to OCT. It appears that things are starting to move! Or maybe it's just the monkey having some fun.
as a 1145 feb order only had august for a day two sats ago and nothing now. I do see to order a new lr you wont receive delivery until NEXT feb-march.. This is absolutely ridiculous. This car isn't coming until next year I don't believe any of the dates. Let people change to 21s to get a car but its just unreal people ordered in june and july with 21s and have a car and those of us, some with orders from last fall have nothing. Let the people change to 21s w/o price increase. My SA told me my car was being built and not to change to 21s. This was a couple hours before they announced price increase. I was all set to change them as I have a strict deadline but was stupid and trusted her. For all I care they should honor the original price or take the money out of her salary.

dumb question: how are you all getting connected into service centers directly? I used to be able to call mine in New England but now it takes me to a central phone line with some folks in NJ who are largely clueless (no offense to them - I think most are new). I’d love to talk to the guys at my service center who I have a good relationship with and see if they can help me out…

dumb question: how are you all getting connected into service centers directly? I used to be able to call mine in New England but now it takes me to a central phone line with some folks in NJ who are largely clueless (no offense to them - I think most are new). I’d love to talk to the guys at my service center who I have a good relationship with and see if they can help me out…
unless you have 21s there is nothing they can help with. Everyone with 19s is FUBAR. Wouldn't surprise me to see them stop production and restart with the new LR orders taken now, to be delivered next april.

Reactions: 2101Guy