Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bummer

So Tesla (call came from Fremont, CA) just gave me a call about my lease return on my Model 3 (lease end date is this month) and they were looking into my profile and stated they see my RN in the system for the Model S but estimated delivery shows December to January (They said they can see further into the system and thus the reason why the EDD changed from October to Blank)

:|

Order date Jun 14 RN1151 for Blue/White 19's

They stated there's a small chance it could still be delivered by October but System is showing Dec/Jan delivery now and (supposedly should update for everyone soon)
Interesting. Supposedly, those dates were only for new orders from last week when those dates changed. Will be interesting to see when dates start returning what reality is versus what people internally say.

Interesting. Supposedly, those dates were only for new orders from last week when those dates changed. Will be interesting to see when dates start returning what reality is versus what people internally say.
Yup just got off the phone with another advisor who says their internal system shows Mid December to Mid Jan for my RN1151 order so that's two separate advisors telling me those dates (both from Fremont CA)

I asked if there's a chance of it being sooner but they said the system is pretty fluid with estimates so be prepared for a delayed delivery (at least for my reservation)

• Disagree
Reactions: FrenchB4 and cwanja
Yup just got off the phone with another advisor who says their internal system shows Mid December to Mid Jan for my RN1151 order so that's two separate advisors telling me those dates (both from Fremont CA)

I asked if there's a chance of it being sooner but they said the system is pretty fluid with estimates so be prepared for a delayed delivery (at least for my reservation)
I just spoke to my third SA and they have been unwavering in telling me that there is no "secret internal system" that gives them an estimate of where a particular order might be in the build process. That I just need to "be patient" and that no info has come down from HQ on what's going on with the 19" wheels.

I - like others - am frustrated at the inconsistency in information coming out of the different branches. If you could DM me and let me know which facility you spoke to, I'd greatly appreciate it...maybe I can give someone else a call and get some more info.

what's your config and order date?
RN1150, late May, blue/cream/19/no FSD... but the guy didn't even check my account. First words out of his mouth when I said "just calling to ask about my S" were "deliveries are December-February, we are prioritizing Plaid." THEN, he checked and said "Oh, well you ordered 2 months ago, there are people waiting from January we need to deliver first."

Tesla cracks me up... "Sir, you've been waiting for 2 months, there are people who've been waiting for a year who we've dicked over WAY harder."

When I called my SA last week he said I wasn't scheduled for a build this quarter. My guess is EoY for SoCal white/white builds, which sucks but maybe we'll end up with a 2022? Our return to office has been officially pushed off to Q1 2022 at the earliest, so I guess I'll just enjoy no car payments for a few more months.

Reactions: donandersonjr
RN1150, late May, blue/cream/19/no FSD... but the guy didn't even check my account. First words out of his mouth when I said "just calling to ask about my S" were "deliveries are December-February, we are prioritizing Plaid." THEN, he checked and said "Oh, well you ordered 2 months ago, there are people waiting from January we need to deliver first."

Tesla cracks me up... "Sir, you've been waiting for 2 months, there are people who've been waiting for a year who we've dicked over WAY harder."
Unbelievable. My SA has been so valueless in this entire process that he shouldn't be surprised when his customer satisfaction survey comes back with poor ratings. I feel like without a formal care process, it's the only way we can provide our feedback about this whole cluster.

Unbelievable. My SA has been so valueless in this entire process that he shouldn't be surprised when his customer satisfaction survey comes back with poor ratings. I feel like without a formal care process, it's the only way we can provide our feedback about this whole cluster.
TSLA's inclusion in the S&P makes this whole process hugely frustrating. The stock price is bulletproof while index funds and mutual funds are still piling in and the cult of personality continues to grow which creates further retail insulation.

The only reality companies see is via their stock price, and TSLA is decoupled from any reality right now.

Reactions: patt0n

when did you order? Darn i have the same RN1151 and my EDD still says OCT. Hoping that holds...