Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Must be more delays! Had sept for a few hours and now blank 1149 19’s Ms. funny enough my MX still shows October and never goes blank even though not 1 has been delivered!! Thats 1144 base MX if anyone cares. What a mess
It's a mess indeed; however, the fix is simple. Honesty, integrity, communication, loyalty, and many other simple words found in Miriam Webster. Apparently the technogenius dictionary has fewer words...

It looks like another $5000 price increase in coming for the Model S Long Range (from $84,990 to $89,990) according to Tesla Daily. That should make the wait a little easier for those of us who ordered early.
I saw the announcement on my MSN News Feed a few minutes ago. It also shows up on the Tesla website Model S configurator.

• Disagree
Reactions: doubleshot
My SA told me current owners can use their own referral code. He said it can be applied on delivery day.
This is the message I got when I asked.
Tesla Order Support. Thank you for reaching out regarding a referral code. Please note that referrals cannot be added after an order is placed or at time of delivery and is not a code that is entered at time of purchase. For additional information, please visit the referral program support page: Referral Program

It looks like another $5000 price increase in coming for the Model S Long Range (from $84,990 to $89,990) according to Tesla Daily. That should make the wait a little easier for those of us who ordered early.
I saw the announcement on my MSN News Feed a few minutes ago. It also shows up on the Tesla website Model S configurator.
Seems it is another $5,000 higher right? It has now been: $79,990 —> $84,990 —> $89,990 now.

This is the message I got when I asked.
Tesla Order Support. Thank you for reaching out regarding a referral code. Please note that referrals cannot be added after an order is placed or at time of delivery and is not a code that is entered at time of purchase. For additional information, please visit the referral program support page: Referral Program
I’ve had two people add it after the fact and another on here asked for the information today. Waiting to see if it gets applied. Did you chat with someone or email the referral program?

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
This next price increase all but confirms that Tesla is trying to ass out us pre-refresh LR orders. There’s ZERO chance they are going to deliver LR with 19s at $2000 off the original $79,990 price. Zero.
And they also want people to order plaids by decreasing the price difference between LR and plaid so they can further screw over early LR orders.

it's not coming, it happened, and found already one page before this one :D

Reactions: Jet007
I’ve had two people add it after the fact and another on here asked for the information today. Waiting to see if it gets applied. Did you chat with someone or email the referral program?

Here's my contact with my SA.
Hi James,

Please provide this referral code on the day of delivery before signing your paperwork. This is our standard operating procedure.

Thank you,

Emre Kennedy
Tesla Advisor
115 Kisco Avenue, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549

Reactions: NickFie and cwanja