Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or perhaps a production line change over to pump out some Model X? They’re produced on the same line in Fremont.
Very logical theory. It also makes me realize as much as we are all stressed over our deliveries, consider the MX buyer. It’s been BOHICA since last December with not even a single car delivered.

What are the damages you are out? Your $100 order fee? Or §46 Intentional Infliction of Severe Emotional Distress (Boom!) -Just a joke...nothing serious here
Some of us sold our cars in Q1 based on what now appears to be fraudulent delivery estimates. Besides inconvenience for some like myself stuck with driving a second car in the meantime, quite a few have said they’ve been renting cars since February at hundreds of dollars a week. And since this is maybe 1% of the population, that’s a nice class action case if any of those choose to find someone to bring it.

• Funny
Reactions: doubleshot
What are the damages you are out? Your $100 order fee? Or §46 Intentional Infliction of Severe Emotional Distress (Boom!) -Just a joke...nothing serious here
I don’t disagree (specific to my personal situation). The truth is I haven’t owned a car in several years and bought this one on a whim. I was just responding to a post from someone, who appears to be a pilot, stating there is nothing illegal about Tesla’s actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: doubleshot
Long time lurker. Just got VIN but delivery date shows February…. Odd. Ordered in May
F8A9C724-E50D-4252-A6A4-A71A038244C5.jpeg