Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure on the bolded part. Someone mentioned they changed their Plaid from white to cream and went from December to September.
Agree, the system still seems to use your PROFILE COMPLETION date even after you make changes to determine your order of delivery (along with other location/build choice factors, etc.).

I've just changed my early MSM build, incurred partial price change, from ultra white interior to cream since it moved to February also finally today. I'm sure it'll bump back to December or likely before hopefully in next batch update(s).

Reactions: cwanja
Just now got a VIN! It didn't show on the dashboard but I noticed that 2021 was added to the description. Clicked in and BOOM there it was. EDD now says February though which is weird but I assume that's just Tesla trying to temper my high.
I hate to break it to you, but that number, 2021, is the number of people in line ahead of you.

June order blue/blk 21 that was blank then had a edd of Nov 7-27. Yesterday I received a vin. I haven't been contacted for delivery yet my dates are within a few days from now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-153515.png
    Screenshot_20210811-153515.png
    427.1 KB · Views: 72
Very logical theory. It also makes me realize as much as we are all stressed over our deliveries, consider the MX buyer. It’s been BOHICA since last December with not even a single car delivered.
Ordered my X 1/24. Delivery was supposed to be March. Sold my car in March in preparation. No car since March. Zero communication from Tesla. No delivery window. Zero X's delivered at this point. Yah, it’s been fun 🤩

Reactions: Danlbrau
My EDD range moved up today. went from:

Estimated Delivery: October 30 - November 19​

to​

Estimated Delivery: October 24 - November 13​

It’s only a few days but at this point, I’ll take it! RN1151 white/blk/19
Same configuration as mine... I ordered in late May 2021. RN1150. 2021 Model S Long Range, white exterior, black interior, 19" Wheels and FSD. My EDD is 11/28/21 - 12/18/21... I'm in Tampa, FL... Where are you? Your RN is later than mine...

Same configuration as mine... I ordered in late May 2021. RN1150. 2021 Model S Long Range, white exterior, black interior, 19" Wheels and FSD. My EDD is 11/28/21 - 12/18/21... I'm in Tampa, FL... Where are you? Your RN is later than mine...
Speculation that they are delivering cars that have the higher price increase over the ones with the older price points (but this is just based on what I've been reading here)

Ordered my X 1/24. Delivery was supposed to be March. Sold my car in March in preparation. No car since March. Zero communication from Tesla. No delivery window. Zero X's delivered at this point. Yah, it’s been fun 🤩
Console yourself that it was an unspecified, last-minute, impossible-to-predict parts shortage, not a Tesla lie, that caused this little slippage of your delivery date by a year or so.

Speculation that they are delivering cars that have the higher price increase over the ones with the older price points (but this is just based on what I've been reading here)

If I find out this is happening I will cancel my order immediately. I can (barely) handle the constant under-delivering on promises. But to fulfill new orders first is a stop too far.