Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s gotta be a great sign! Only an 8 day window.

My shrinking date range progression stalled overnight. I’m stuck at 8/25-9/4, reduced from original 8/21-9/4 range.
My @TeslaTwin is your RN 6th digit a 6? I was updating my delivery range on the spreadsheet and noticed that you ordered... WAYYYY later 😂 and are~1,000 ahead of my order # wise and you have a WAYYY earlier tentative delivery date.😡🤣

FF000858-1841-45DC-9575-CE3D70EF8ACA_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fabio and GrnSqrl
New here... Ordered the Plaid + as soon as I could online. Then it was cancelled and switched to a Plaid. Was told early August delivery, then a few days ago I got an e-mail that my order is delayed. I'm hanging in there, this time. Good Luck to all.
This is the Long Range orders thread. Therefore, here’s a off topic comment for you. I ordered a Plaid in June and it was ready by the end of July. So these Plaids are being delivered quickly. I can order a black on black plaid and it be ready for me within 2 weeks. Some may take longer.

Their 20" set-up, with wheels and tires starts at $3700 for the pre-refresh, though is much higher for the refresh. Those are pretty fancy rims though.

I am assuming that there are significant issues with developing thinner rims in order to make them durable enough to handle the same stresses and a thicker 19" rim. Looking at their site, their current price point for a complete set of 19's, with tires, is about $3,100 to $3,300. Again, pre-refresh. Since the refresh has staggered wheels, I might expect a bit higher of a price, but perhaps not too much of a difference from what they have now
Yesterday, I received an email from TSportline that their 19's are now available for the refresh MS. Their 19's wheel & tire package for the pre-refresh is, as I stated before, $3,300. For the refresh, it is $6,700. That's a huge jump in price.

Edit: Below it was pointed out that these are the more expensive forged wheels, and that less expensive ones will be released later. I hope so.

Last edited:
Yesterday, I received an email from TSportline that their 19's are now available for the refresh MS. Their 19's wheel & tire package for the pre-refresh is, as I stated before, $3,300. For the refresh, it is $6,700. That's a huge jump in price.
Those are for their forged wheels which will be more expensive

They told me September release for their cheaper “flow-forged” line.

Ordered my X 1/24. Delivery was supposed to be March. Sold my car in March in preparation. No car since March. Zero communication from Tesla. No delivery window. Zero X's delivered at this point. Yah, it’s been fun 🤩
I sold my Jeep Wrangler in April.
Ordered my X 1/24. Delivery was supposed to be March. Sold my car in March in preparation. No car since March. Zero communication from Tesla. No delivery window. Zero X's delivered at this point. Yah, it’s been fun 🤩
Sold my Jeep Wrangler in April-2021 and we have had one car since. Borrowing one neighbor's F150 and another's Mercedes AMG SUV from time to time, but can only do that for so long. I understand your pain.

Even with a projected Oct/Nov delivery date, I'm skeptical enough that I'm going to pickup a used Volvo later today to bridge to my LRS delivery.

SLR | Black | White/Black | 19" | SLR | RN1143 | 2/10/21 | EDD 10/16 - 11/5

Hopefully the quality of what's delivered improves as well. Usually, quality suffers during production rate increases
Agreed; I personally never heard of "gap" issues as well as a few others until AFTER I ordered a Tesla. It just is unacceptable and especially when my order is OVER $100K (tax inc.). Would be nice if those things were ancient history...

Reactions: jebinc

Edit: Below it was pointed out that these are the more expensive forged wheels, and that less expensive ones will be released later. I hope so.
After doing some research the past week, I will be ordering HRE FlowForm 20” wheels as my summer tires. Good pricing and they look good with some customizable options

Reactions: feixingyuan
My delivery of February, is now back to August 14-23. Still no VIN.
Might want to rush to get that wall charger installer ;) hah. Congrats, that is a nice update.

Mentioned to someone else in California as well, they can get those cars down to you in about a day. I would predict the middle of your date range and a VIN within the next three to five days. Would still be well within the current range.

Reactions: oneway
Might want to rush to get that wall charger installer ;) hah. Congrats, that is a nice update.

Mentioned to someone else in California as well, they can get those cars down to you in about a day. I would predict the middle of your date range and a VIN within the next three to five days. Would still be well within the current range.

Haha, installed and ready!

That’s what I thought, given I have an identical config with someone on the east coast and a date range of Sept 14-30. Then it occurred to me the first of that run will be shipped east, and since I’m a Fremont pickup I’ll probably get the last of that production run since they can deliver mine right up until Sept 30. And of course after pushing vacation dates back all year I finally settled on Sept 21-30. So I’m probably screwed.

That’s what I thought, given I have an identical config with someone on the east coast and a date range of Sept 14-30. Then it occurred to me the first of that run will be shipped east, and since I’m a Fremont pickup I’ll probably get the last of that production run since they can deliver mine right up until Sept 30. And of course after pushing vacation dates back all year I finally settled on Sept 21-30. So I’m probably screwed.
It could move up. Date are all over the place and shifting around like a drunk sailor. Could move heading into September.

Reactions: Danlbrau