Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD moved up to september with a 1 week window compared to the 10 day window previously in Oct!

EDD - September 22 - September 30​

Congrats on the EDD - the car'll be here soon :)

Aren't you concerned about receiving the car in the last week of September? I hear "Oct" delivery will designate the car as 2022 model.

FYI - I have the exact same config, and my EDD is also September. So I'm wondering how to tackle this - Ideally I'd want to delay till Oct, but hoping that won't put me at the back of the queue triggering a several month long delay.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to approach this?

Am I correct to assume that a '22 vin would only give us a "newer" car for resale purposes? Is there any other benefit?
I am currently Oct 7-27 and would be happy to wait another week or so if helpful
I believe that to be true; a bump up for resale being a "year" newer. No other benefit since it's safe to assume the machine will be identical to the "older" previous year car...

Reactions: cwanja
I cannot login to my Tesla account today ... page gets stuck after I click "manage" on the Dashboard screen. Not sure if that is a good or bad sign.

my RN - RN114957023

Last week delivery time changed from "Sept. - Oct." to "September." I take that as a promising.

I am now wondering about cancelling autopilot (that I ordered) due the NHSTB investigation...

I cannot login to my Tesla account today ... page gets stuck after I click "manage" on the Dashboard screen. Not sure if that is a good or bad sign.

my RN - RN114957023

Last week delivery time changed from "Sept. - Oct." to "September." I take that as a promising.

I am now wondering about cancelling autopilot (that I ordered) due the NHSTB investigation...
If you cancel, you might be stuck at the same price due to the $10,000 price increase since you order (based upon your RN). Drop $10000 FSD, add $10000 price hike - you are in the same place just without FSD.