Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My exact config, Mazal Tov and let's get those suckahs out here to Boston!
Todah rabah, hope you get your vin soon! Honestly if I didn't find this support group (lol) I would've cancelled so very very long ago..... So thanks to everyone on TMC for getting me through this long extra 7 months (9 months total) of waiting for this car. Now this last week or so will probably feel like another 7 months, but super excited nonetheless!

Unless my SA can switch orders so my existing order gets put towards an inventory vehicle?
I think you need it to be the exact configuration, otherwise it’s a change and you’ll get the current price. In fact, given its likely listed at the new price they might try to get you to bite on that rather than your MVOA price since it’s not “your car”. Can’t really put anything past Tesla.

Change the zip code to another city. It’s a shame you can only see 200 miles from the zip code you entered.
Someone posted this link that lets you see all inventory.

• Informative
Reactions: Danlbrau and cwanja
I didn’t order until Aug when we picked up my wife’s new Y and I saw a White LR in person, I was hooked. Ordered on the spot. My date says April so I live through you guys who waited wayyy longer. But now seeing that there is a Plaid here in San Diego that I can get like right now, I’m not gonna be able to sleep. My LR config is Blk/White/21, this one is Blk/Cream/21.