Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a new LR today slowly cruise past me in a hotel parking lot. Looked amazing on the 21s. Really love the stance and refreshed look even if it subtle I think they nailed it. The car looks 10x better in person. Not as photogenic as some vehicles.

this wait is brutal :(
The other day I drove to a new service center that was built and found a bunch of Model S in the lot. Found one that is my build and these past three days have been brutal. I will agree and say the car looks way better in person.

Attachments

• BE91BBEF-BB3E-41DB-9BAB-5FB69B3BB624.jpeg
    BE91BBEF-BB3E-41DB-9BAB-5FB69B3BB624.jpeg
    643.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 61EC6D64-71B9-45FB-B1F0-A29FBD2281CE.jpeg
    61EC6D64-71B9-45FB-B1F0-A29FBD2281CE.jpeg
    706.8 KB · Views: 65
  • E03C8FB3-87F9-4216-87BC-85DCF994D60C.jpeg
    E03C8FB3-87F9-4216-87BC-85DCF994D60C.jpeg
    670.8 KB · Views: 56
Saw a new LR today slowly cruise past me in a hotel parking lot. Looked amazing on the 21s. Really love the stance and refreshed look even if it subtle I think they nailed it. The car looks 10x better in person. Not as photogenic as some vehicles.

this wait is brutal :(
I totally agree. The car looks insane in person. Way better than in pictures

Hey I intend on doing this route as well. I been a member of DCU since early this year as i didnt even think it would take nearly this long to get the car. I havent done an application yet since i still dont have concrete delivery and dont want the hard pulls. However when i logon the portal it automatically has loan approvals for New car, used car, boat, motorcycle and even increasing the credit card limit on the card i havent ever even used.

The craziness is they have the automatic car loan approval for 2.49 and $50k. I'd want the super lowest rate and match if needed to Tesla like you did. My questions are how do you go about getting the great rate at DCU, is it once you apply and you haggle down? Then when you get a letter from DCU you send to ratematch over at Tesla?

$50k wont cut the full price for the Model S plus that rate is yucky, and honestly i dont even know why they have it there except being a member you get your updated FICO every month free so they kinda already know your credit without a hard pull i guess.

Thanks in advance!
If you click on the offer, you can then change the amount and term and the rate will adjust automatically.

Had a Blk/Cream/21 RN1154, ordered in Aug. My EDD was April then blank for 2 weeks, then April again and back to blank for 2 weeks and counting. Almost bought a Plaid with same config in Seattle from inventory, but they required in-person pick-up (wasn't happening from San Diego). I say all that to say, and AWESOME forum member gave me his reservation for a Blk/Blk/21 order that I'm picking up in person on Sunday! I'm so damn excited!!!! Looking forward to my 7 hour drive from Stockton back down to SD getting to know the car.

Had a Blk/Cream/21 RN1154, ordered in Aug. My EDD was April then blank for 2 weeks, then April again and back to blank for 2 weeks and counting. Almost bought a Plaid with same config in Seattle from inventory, but they required in-person pick-up (wasn't happening from San Diego). I say all that to say, and AWESOME forum member gave me his reservation for a Blk/Blk/21 order that I'm picking up in person on Sunday! I'm so damn excited!!!! Looking forward to my 7 hour drive from Stockton back down to SD getting to know the car.
Didn't know you can give reservations. Congrats!

Reactions: Mrhpsn
I had no idea you could get someone else’s reservation either.
I have a Blue/White/19 RN1156 that I just ordered on 9/15. My EDD is 12/3-1/2, which doesn’t sound very realistic, to be honest. It would be great though, if I could get the car by Christmas time.
If one of you in the Bay Area have an upcoming reservation you don't want, let me know😅

Reactions: Mrhpsn