Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am really feeling like one of Pavlov's dogs. Everytime I come to this thread I have to go check my EDD even if I just checked it this morning. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme nor reason when it gets updated. I have checked in the morning when I get up and sometimes a change, or not. Then sometimes when no change, it changes sometime later after I read this thread and feel compelled to check it again.

I am setting at 11/8 at the earliest. Like some though, I have a trip scheduled that hits during the time I may potentially need to take delivery. With our MY, they only gave me a few day window to pick it up or it was gone. It came when I was out on a work trip and was able to pick it up the last day before I lost it. Hope they aren't such a pain about the Model S.

Hey friends, thought you would like to know that the long range added 207 miles in 15 minutes at a supercharger. I would have enjoyed looking at this pre delivery and had trouble finding results. I posted detailed results here:

Thank you for this, finally!!!

Mine just slipped to Nov 1 - 29 (one week later than previous dates).

Does anyone know how many MSLR have been delivered?
Seems like very few.

I'm getting mine in OR.
Q3 data shows just under 9,300 MS/X delivered. Most of those MS. Most MS are LR I believe. I didn’t check Q2 numbers.

Attachments

• 22A05141-5AA5-41FB-A5E8-55A22EF51275.png
    22A05141-5AA5-41FB-A5E8-55A22EF51275.png
    451.4 KB · Views: 59