Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hit the first day of my EED yesterday as well. Woke up and it shifted to from Jan 15-Feb12 to Jan 29-Feb26.
I have entered an EDD three times including today. When I entered in December (then 12/21-12/31), I got a text from Tesla about paying cash, convert back to financing since financing expired, with express directions to hurry and apply because my delivery was certain to be by EOQ. To my dismay, the EDD slipped to 12/28-12/31, then 12/31-1/16, and then 1/16-2/13. Well, today is 1/16. I have zero confidence in getting the car and it has been 314 DAYS (thanks excel for the quick calculation) since I ordered. Call this a rant but I am sick of seeking people with much later order dates getting their cars. Congratulations to others and we will see if the EDD slips once again.

Pushed back a week but moved from a four week to a two week window on Friday. No VIN yet but hopefully one soon. Offered a 2022 VIN at a days notice just before quarter end (couldn’t make the collection), and more recently an early MF production build, most likely from the holding lot at Freemont so declined that one.

Reactions: chrisdh79
I have entered an EDD three times including today. When I entered in December (then 12/21-12/31), I got a text from Tesla about paying cash, convert back to financing since financing expired, with express directions to hurry and apply because my delivery was certain to be by EOQ. To my dismay, the EDD slipped to 12/28-12/31, then 12/31-1/16, and then 1/16-2/13. Well, today is 1/16. I have zero confidence in getting the car and it has been 314 DAYS (thanks excel for the quick calculation) since I ordered. Call this a rant but I am sick of seeking people with much later order dates getting their cars. Congratulations to others and we will see if the EDD slips once again.
That’s insane. I’m not sure I would have stuck it out. As it is, my multiple date changes have left me seriously wondering if the car is good enough, for the price, to justify the BS, and my situation isn’t nearly as bad as yours.

Got this email today. seems to be focused for Model 3/Y people...

Screenshot_20220116-184626.png

Sorry, I know this was covered before but I want to be 100% sure, if you add FSD on the site to your order, will Tesla honor the old price from back in Summer (80K)? And if so, can you remove it before delivery if you change your mind or are you only allowed to change it once?

Hi folks! New to the forum. Currently driving a 2020 MYLR, but just reserved an MSLR with est. delivery out in November. I'm in no hurry, so I'll sit in the back on the line and hope for the best for everyone.
Welcome to the club. When you get to 7+ posts you can edit your signature to add your RN, EDD, and ALL the delivery changes you’ll receive between now and (hopefully sooner) than November! :)

Reactions: TheMacc
In case this might help anyone else in a similar situation, and it is related to a post I put in the MY forum since there is more deliveries lately, I changed my delivery location by over 1000 miles (east coast to midwest).

I was concerned there might be an impact to my EDD. I made the delivery location change a few days ago and so far no impact to my EDD. It is still holding at just over 1 week to just over 3 weeks out. I'll see if it gets bumped out at all when I am down to a week or less.

• Informative
Reactions: rdmdriving