Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
any idea what the wifi thing is in the update? It will remain connected while driving?
It is for folks that did not want to pay for premium connectivity and instead use their phone hotspot. The prior SW would automatically turn off the WiFi as soon as you shift into gear, so folks would have to manually flip the WiFI back on again. This option eliminates that step.

It is for folks that did not want to pay for premium connectivity and instead use their phone hotspot. The prior SW would automatically turn off the WiFi as soon as you shift into gear, so folks would have to manually flip the WiFI back on again. This option eliminates that step.
Do we all not get the software updates at the same time? My car is set to advanced and on WiFi and I haven‘t been prompted to upgrade yet.

It trickles out. It is not a big bang release. Region, car configuration, etc.

This. There's no rhyme/reason to it that I can see. Mostly I'm just grumpy (and a tad jealous, - fine a LOT jealous) that my friend just bought his first Tesla - a Plaid Model S, and he got invited to the Early Access Program a week after purchase. I've wanted in for years... Oh well.

• Funny
Reactions: Zaker89 and cwanja
Ooh, the stall parking didn't require a car on both sides. Have you tried more to see if you can get it to AutoPark without a car on either side?
Yeah, I have been impressed. The car perpendicular parked in a slot with no car on any side (let, right, or back). It also parallel parked in a gap between a parked car and the street corner.