Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki 2021+ Model S Refresh - Missing/Incomplete Software Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forgot to add maps on this are 2020.48, noticed when I couldn't add NAV on autopilot because maps are out of date.

Ironically my car was almost perfect at pu from a build standpoint, but list of issues caused by or missing due to old FW and maps is quite lengthy.
This is being widely reported now. Maps that previously worked fine are no longer working for NoA etc. With enough people calling Tesla there should be a fix coming soon.

Reactions: T-Racer
This is being widely reported now. Maps that previously worked fine are no longer working for NoA etc. With enough people calling Tesla there should be a fix coming soon.
Update: Just got the notice to install 2021.32.10, installing now. Not sure if it is related to the maps issue or the push request I made earlier today.

Reactions: T-Racer and cwanja
I want Tesla to update the air intensity level controller with arrow button(decrease/increase) not the slider.

It's very annoying to control the ac level with slider while you're driving. model 3/y comes with those buttons but why did they removed those buttons?

Am I the only one complaining about this?

I want Tesla to update the air intensity level controller with arrow button(decrease/increase) not the slider.

It's very annoying to control the ac level with slider while you're driving. model 3/y comes with those buttons but why did they removed those buttons?

I agree. I kind of wish I could control it with the right scroll wheel that is not being used at this time anyway.

Reactions: Zaker89 and cwanja
Check the Autopilot settings. In my tesla, Navigate on autopilot is disabled because my maps are not up-to-date.
The fact that I can't update the maps (even though the car is connected to a strong wifi signal) is yet another problem.
I don't think it was related to the maps. The car is less than 2 weeks since delivery, but it was working fine until yesterday. I had a software update today, which was apparently related to the sound system, but after that everything was restored. Seems to be working well now but I didn't have a chance to go on the Interstate yet.

Not sure what you mean. I can change the climate with arrows, but I have left and right side climate unsynced. Unsure if that makes any difference.

Can anyone confirm that XM is finally working on 2021.35.10?
I can confirm that the preview channel works and there's apparently no year trial. As a matter of fact, the trial ended well before the car was manufactured lol. I've yet to successfully get a signal refresh those morning.

Attachments

• 3A05104D-D5CA-443F-B416-819E674264F4.jpeg
    3A05104D-D5CA-443F-B416-819E674264F4.jpeg
    755.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Funny
Reactions: FrenchB4