Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto. While I wanted CF, the inventory offer for white/walnut was more than I could resist. I hope to see my new baby tomorrow if they'll let me, and do a detailed inspection in advance of my Saturday morning delivery.
Welcome Starship. An almost flawless car to my eye. A few detailing leftovers needing a quick buff, and a few missing items:
  • Floor mats
  • Rear trunk privacy shelf
  • Large rear trunk cargo cover
  • Small rear trunk cargo cover (left side)
This car is insanely fast, and I haven't really pushed it yet.

IMG_4867.jpeg

Welcome Starship. An almost flawless car to my eye. A few detailing leftovers needing a quick buff, and a few missing items:
  • Floor mats

View attachment 714395
Beautiful; congrats!!

• Floor mats

View attachment 714395
A minor nit... overnight I had 2021.32.22 land on my Model X, and I was able to click on the FSD beta lottery button. Sadly, the plaid came with 2021.31.101 pre-installed, and at least for the moment, has not prompted to download a button-enabled version. Probably for the best. I can't imagine the aggressive driving I'll be doing in the week ahead wouldn't disqualify me from beta in the short term.

• Floor mats

View attachment 714395
Interior pics please!

Ordered 11/2020, was told 4-6 weeks for delivery. Got my VIN on 9/3. EDD moved to 9/23-9/30. Was told last Monday that the car would be delivered to the store on 9/24. Instead on Friday I notice my EDD goes to 10/3-10/23 and my VIN is gone.

I'm waiting to hear from my SA what the hell is going on. It's like some sick joke, every month they tell me my car will be there in 4-6 weeks.

Plaid/Blue/White/Walnut/19"

I find myself torn when Plaid folks post about getting their cars. I’m stoked they got their car, but it seems to me that Plaids are a dime a dozen at this point. Meanwhile the LRs are almost nonexistent. But seriously, I am excited for ANYONE who gets a car they love.
Plaids are a dime a dozen? This really really makes me feel sad! Why wasn't my dime in that dozen :(

Ordered 11/2020, was told 4-6 weeks for delivery. Got my VIN on 9/3. EDD moved to 9/23-9/30. Was told last Monday that the car would be delivered to the store on 9/24. Instead on Friday I notice my EDD goes to 10/3-10/23 and my VIN is gone.

I'm waiting to hear from my SA what the hell is going on. It's like some sick joke, every month they tell me my car will be there in 4-6 weeks.

Plaid/Blue/White/Walnut/19"
What in the ever living F is going on over there?

My VIN is back and my EDD is 9/27-9/30 again.

Plaids are a dime a dozen? This really really makes me feel sad! Why wasn't my dime in that dozen :(

Plaid with white interiors are at least being delivered. It gives you some insight that maybe you could be on the next truck to your city and that the white interiors are at least being made.

LR white is, afaik, totally non-existent. So when someone posts up "I GOT A VIN" with absolutely zero detail in their post or signature it's pretty frustrating.

Plaid with white interiors are at least being delivered. It gives you some insight that maybe you could be on the next truck to your city and that the white interiors are at least being made.

LR white is, afaik, totally non-existent. So when someone posts up "I GOT A VIN" with absolutely zero detail in their post or signature it's pretty frustrating.
Yes, need to see some white LR interiors since they are slightly different (seats). Haven't seen any just yet delivery on here at least. :-( They are definitely prioritizing Plaids here at the start again.