Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe they optimize their database or do whatever behind the scenes data stuff on the weekends, and then once the database is optimized they can run the EDD algorithms.

Sorry but I literally LOL'd at this

I'm pretty convinced these dates are just random things in some excel spreadsheet that an intern updates now and then.

Also, I don't believe the BS about chip shortages. Fake white pleather doesn't have a chip inside of it. It's clearly a supply issue, and is shocking that they can't seem to come up with a decent estimate for delivery dates.

Also no date change for me.

hello sunshine...
1633358493772.png
No change to EDD...holding strong 10/30-11/19.

My EDD changed from Nov 11-Dec 01 to Oct 8-Oct 28 on Saturday, which got me super excited. I then reached out to both my SA and the person at the counter at Tesla to see what they see on their end. All they can see is “Oct - Dec”, so I’m pretty sure my EDD will change to match what others with earlier reservation numbers (mine is RN1148) are seeing here.

Order date was 5/4 btw.

All East coast, two Florida one NY. If I had to guess, you are closer to the 15 - 25 than you are 5 to 25. Just from a logistics perspective.

But anxious for the first 2022 / NF VIN to drop.
Agreed; being east coast, and IF build is starting now or about to start, mid October or later is more realistic UNLESS our car(s) have been sitting for many months on that Fremont semi-deserted island...

Does anyone have a link to the white interior tracking sheet? If so can we all update it and @cwanja put it in the initial post of this thread so we can find it easily?
Here you go 2021 Model S Refresh - white interior thread

Since this is not a wiki thread (nor do I think it should be), I cannot edit the original post. This will all pass. I can re-share this sheet once a week though.

Been a while Leo! Club operation keeping you busy?

We've been aggressively looking to expand. It got awkward as we ran out of seating. People were fighting over spots...champagne got spilled. it was getting ugly.

I've tried to stay off the forums as much as possible. I love everyone here, but i find that i'm less frustrated with this process if i ignore it. I decide to read through this thread to confirm my suspicion that white interiors are still not really delivering. Also was curious if I was the only one with an EDD within the next couple of weeks still not seeing VIN...and to no surprise, I'm not the only one. The wait continues.

Agreed; being east coast, and IF build is starting now or about to start, mid October or later is more realistic UNLESS our car(s) have been sitting for many months on that Fremont semi-deserted island...
They are only shipping the dirty lot cars to people that have not uploaded their vaccination card. For white interior you also need a recent current negative Covid test result.