Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol. I didn’t want another white car either. Two of those in driveway. Not my daily drivers but they don’t get washed unless by me. Looking forward to MSM.

I’m totally patient. No rush. Haven’t prepared much. Except for winter tires on Signature wheels, quartz ceramic application (used on four existing vehicles practicing so need to buy more), all weather mats, frunk and trunk mats being delivered next week, roof rack, ski carrier attachments, outdoor car cover (garage is a wood shop / pantry / art studio / storage room).

I’m totally relaxed about my EDD.
Welp, I was supposed to pick up the car this Friday (10/29) but I just got a call from Tesla saying that there's been issues with the trucking company they use to ship cars. So my pick up date got pushed to Nov 2nd. I had a whole weekend planned around having this car on Friday, why can't businesses get their *sugar* together.
you can probably go get it and drive

Reactions: EndlessPlaid

been looking at this set
Yes, Tasmanian. Back orders started shipping. I just need a car to put them in!

Lol. I didn’t want another white car either. Two of those in driveway. Not my daily drivers but they don’t get washed unless by me. Looking forward to MSM.

I’m totally patient. No rush. Haven’t prepared much. Except for winter tires on Signature wheels, quartz ceramic application (used on four existing vehicles practicing so need to buy more), all weather mats, frunk and trunk mats being delivered next week, roof rack, ski carrier attachments, outdoor car cover (garage is a wood shop / pantry / art studio / storage room).

I’m totally relaxed about my EDD.
This will be my first white car! My 2016 90D S I sold in June was MSM, and it is a beautiful color. I ordered it just before the 2016 refresh (when the old nosecone was updated), but i received the refreshed version. There were no MSM to look at, it was a new version of the gray as well. I was very happy once I saw it in person.

I was pretty zen about this wait for the most part, but as we get closer to November...

Today my late June order has moved from January to the last two weeks of December. Mixed feelings….excited to get the car….concerned about late’21 VIN during end of year push.
So help me, if I see one more white/ white with 21s on the east coast ordered after me get a VIN...

I just got moved again but this time forward. Started with a Nov delivery window, pushed to Dec, then mid Jan - Feb and today back to month of December.

Wonder what model year it will be, I know they historically they had gone purely by calendar year/build date but recall last year people that took delivery late in the year had the following year for a model year. hope its a 2022 (may wind up that way anyway, who knows if Dec will happen)

New member and first time poster...

I am on the East Coast, near Atlanta, GA. This will be my first Tesla! Ordered 6/16/21/RN1151/LR/MSM/White/19/No FSD. This morning my EDD got pushed out two weeks from 10/30-11/12 to 11/12-11/26. I am hopeful to have a new car soon, but still not holding my breath. This community is certainly helping me to pass the time while I eagerly wait.

New member and first time poster...

I am on the East Coast, near Atlanta, GA. This will be my first Tesla! Ordered 6/16/21/RN1151/LR/MSM/White/19/No FSD. This morning my EDD got pushed out two weeks from 10/30-11/12 to 11/12-11/26. I am hopeful to have a new car soon, but still not holding my breath. This community is certainly helping me to pass the time while I eagerly wait.
Similar build, earlier order date, would be interested to see if you get your car before mine. I was pushed to February