Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm still holding at Nov 28 - Dec 18, now for 6 weeks. Now that we are in December, nervous about seeing a move, ha! Hoping it just stays in that timeframe and narrows on either side. I wouldn't mind a bump up in time of course either - but just want to avoid a bump out of course. All the activity on here seems mostly positive for now...
I hate to tell you, but I just posted this in another thread:

Oh man. I give up. My SA just texted me back. Seems that 21s are now the holdup, specifically the tires. I originally ordered 19s, but switched in July. Partly to try and get my car sooner (oh, the cruel irony!) but mostly because I don't like the 19s at all.

FML

Oh man. I give up. My SA just texted me back. Seems that 21s are now the holdup, specifically the tires. I originally ordered 19s, but switched in July. Partly to try and get my car sooner (oh, the cruel irony!) but mostly because I don't like the 19s at all.

FML
yup... one look at tirerack confirms the tires are the problem... across multiple sizes...

I'm still holding at Nov 28 - Dec 18, now for 6 weeks. Now that we are in December, nervous about seeing a move, ha! Hoping it just stays in that timeframe and narrows on either side. I wouldn't mind a bump up in time of course either - but just want to avoid a bump out of course. All the activity on here seems mostly positive for now...
Since you’ve already time traveled to December, can you let me know if I received my car within my EDD window of Nov 15 - Nov 29. Thanks!

FML
of course they are the hold up! and you know what? When the 21s come back in, they will have run out of MSM paint. Then CF will be in short supply. The the bloody white seats will be out again. my order is doooooommmmmed.

The funny thing is that I have the winter tires and wheels here already all set. I won't even need the 21s until spring. I guess Tesla won't ship my order with the wheels and tires backordered.

of course they are the hold up! and you know what? When the 21s come back in, they will have run out of MSM paint. Then CF will be in short supply. The the bloody white seats will be out again. my order is doooooommmmmed.

The funny thing is that I have the winter tires and wheels here already all set. I won't even need the 21s until spring. I guess Tesla won't ship my order with the wheels and tires backordered.
So its possible... practically speaking... that your 21s with the summer tires will come at the right time to use them :)

FML
I dont like the 19's at all either, but from a purely economical aspect, I ordered with the 19's and paid $2500 for new flowforged 21's. The 19's will be my winter wheels/tires or will be sold for $. Havent fully decided yet. I just couldnt bring myself to pay $4500 for cast allow 21's when I paid less than that for brand new forged Arachnids with new Pilot Sports on my prior S. (bought from a private seller)

FML
Yikes did the same thing. FMLT

FML
If they hold these cars up for this bull crap I’ll be even more pissed. Put the darn 19’s on the car since it’s November anyway and leave a stack of 100’s in the glove box. Give me my damn car. Please and thank you.