Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see on the afarkas2222 interior pictures that the carpets in the CREAM + CF interior are now black. In my '17 100D with Cream+wood interior they are cream too. Should be fine to know if the new execution with black carpets is the only one.
@BlueBeast My Cream/Walnut interior also has black floor mats. I prefer that - shows less dirt, etc.

I've ordered a set of these forged in 21" staggered. (Will use the 19's in winter). They are on the way (way early since my date has moved out, but whatever). Lou is a forum vendor in the wheels section of the site. I ordered through him. Under $2600 for 4 shipped.

These look nice as well

FYI - your wheels are not forged... they are cast and the rim is flow formed.

A very big difference in weight and strength compare to true forged wheels.

Reactions: BlueBeast
Has anyone considered powder coating the 19’s in Matte Black? It could look sick!
Powder coating question. How does that work, exactly? Do you just take the car in to wheel shop and pick it up a day later all done, OR do you have to put your ride up on blocks as you have to bring the wheel shop just the stripped down rims? Assumption: You don’t have another set of wheels/tires to throw on whilst you wait for your rims to be powder coated.

Who did it for you? May do it too….
JSR Automotive Art, in Exton, PA, they do very nice work. They send out the wheels for painting to a sister shop.also did chrome delete on the P100 D ‘18 model X.

i know this is a S thread, but here is the pic. The wheels were the silver 20” Originally, and this the the chrome delete and powder coating of satin black below. red calipers are factory red as it’s a perf, but you couldn’t even see the red calipers when the wheels were silver. So weird, but great.

6A2518A2-FFA5-4936-8456-F9732760CAF8.jpeg

Reactions: Drew-MS