Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 MS 19” Tempest Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one is really on this thread anymore, but for those of you they have taken delivery ot are awaiting a MS with the 19” wheels, I have to say these things are really looking a lot better than I expected.

Attachments

• 8B51191D-F191-4836-895A-39AC6E3DD17F.jpeg
    8B51191D-F191-4836-895A-39AC6E3DD17F.jpeg
    811.1 KB · Views: 135
eBay for center caps. Just order one (it’s a set) and not four like I did.

Amazon for the dent puller you need to pull them off if you want to replace the aero covers

1635116196193.png

eBay for center caps. Just order one (it’s a set) and not four like I did.

Amazon for the dent puller you need to pull them off if you want to replace the aero covers

View attachment 725215
I think your wheels look fantastic! Are you saying that you used the dent remover to pull off the aero covers? Also, I'm curious if you considered the lug nut covers to go with the center caps. How do the stock silver lug nuts look?

I think your wheels look fantastic! Are you saying that you used the dent remover to pull off the aero covers? Also, I'm curious if you considered the lug nut covers to go with the center caps. How do the stock silver lug nuts look?
I think the puller is to pull the center caps back off if you want to go back to Aero Covers. The Center Caps leave no real room to get a tool in place to remove them without scratching something.. dent puller sucks them out.

The 2” dent puller is to remove the center caps. The aero covers are easily pulled off by hand. Haven’t considered lug nut covers. I’m fine as is.

Maybe I’m missing something…. Didn’t the wheels need to be removed to put the center caps on? I thought they were removed from the rear?
No, they pop in from the front. You can PUSH them out from the rear (push from rear forcing it to pop out the front) which is easy, and if doing this you will not need a dent puller. But if you want to pull from the front the dent puller is a huge plus.

Reactions: RobK
Thank so much posting this, so I had to return my Dec 17 MS a couple of weeks ago, but I had kept my 21” Arachnids that I had gotten from the referral program. I am getting my new MS this Saturday. I was a little nervous has how the old arachnids would look on the refresh, but was told they would work just needed new TPMS. I was getting them powder coated in Satin Black but the shop texted me today and one of the wheels has two hairline cracks. So now I’m going to keep the 19” on them pull off the cover. Im getting the blue MS again so great to see.

I agree with 2MuchLala would love to see them in Satin Black.

My parter has the center caps from when he pulled off the Aero cover from his M3. He just switch to the new center cover that Tesla is selling.

Cant wait till Saturday.

Reactions: Robotpedlr
Thank so much posting this, so I had to return my Dec 17 MS a couple of weeks ago, but I had kept my 21” Arachnids that I had gotten from the referral program. I am getting my new MS this Saturday. I was a little nervous has how the old arachnids would look on the refresh, but was told they would work just needed new TPMS. I was getting them powder coated in Satin Black but the shop texted me today and one of the wheels has two hairline cracks. So now I’m going to keep the 19” on them pull off the cover. Im getting the blue MS again so great to see.

I agree with 2MuchLala would love to see them in Satin Black.

My parter has the center caps from when he pulled off the Aero cover from his M3. He just switch to the new center cover that Tesla is selling.

Cant wait till Saturday.
you may need spacers if you use the old style Arachnids.