Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would bet these EDD’s get updated as batches get produced. By color, if it moves left (sooner) that batch is being produced or is next in line. But, when it moves right (later) that batch has been stopped, or is later in their production schedule.

I got moved to the right by 2 weeks, and based on the overhead shot looks like Blue vehicles aren’t really being made right now.

I talked to an SA and they said they have anticipated delivery in august. When I asked if they’re just basing it off my accounts EDD or something they referred to it as “I’ve got a tool I can look at”. This was when I was showing 10-16 weeks. Now showing mid to end September on my account. So really not sure which to believe. Lol ordered 6/11 white/white aero.

Reactions: nyudoc04
My experience has been the same. They have never returned my voicemails either. I find email to be more reliable - they will reply once in a while.

Of course after posting about it on here, I got a call back from my SA who basically said they can't take funds from USAA earlier than the delivery date. There's a chance the delivery date will be sooner (of course, no details on that just said they'd reach out), but my next stop is calling USAA and seeing if they can extend by a couple days. Will be super frustrating if I have to re-apply because delivery missed the mark by two days (well, by weeks per their original estimate back in May, but hey!).

Folks are nice enough, just... not too responsive.

Reactions: nyudoc04
Just got my closest EDD to date. Down to Aug 14 - Sep 03.

Does anyone know if we locked in the price with the order? On top of waiting for months, I sure dont want another $1000 tacked onto my final purchase price.. Already complaining to my SA.
You’re locked in. We won’t be forced to pay more. I heard that if the price drops though and it’s less than what you initially locked in for, you save money.

Of course after posting about it on here, I got a call back from my SA who basically said they can't take funds from USAA earlier than the delivery date. There's a chance the delivery date will be sooner (of course, no details on that just said they'd reach out), but my next stop is calling USAA and seeing if they can extend by a couple days. Will be super frustrating if I have to re-apply because delivery missed the mark by two days (well, by weeks per their original estimate back in May, but hey!).

Folks are nice enough, just... not too responsive.
Hope everything will work out for you. I agree with your sentiments - nice folks but may be overwhelmed by demand. I've never received a call back from my SA. Always through email and it's sporadic.

Hi all,
My delivery dates have moved from between August 3rd and August 16th and then moving by one day daily. Currently showing EDD of August 6-August 19th.

Ordered blk/blk LD on 6/26. Delivery to NY here.

Dates have been as far out as end of September and beginning of July. Unpredictable at best!

Just got VIN this morning! Got insurance and paid up. EDD is now July 22- July 28. I set insurance start date for July 26, but I can change that if it comes in earlier.

Very excited. Ordered 6/12, LR Blue/Black 19" wheels no FSD.
My delivery date is set for Wednesday July 28, but today I now have a "agreements" section on my account page--but it says "Agreements Not Available--try again in a few moments". Anyone else seen this when getting close to delivery date? Not sure what this is for--insurance is done, car has been paid for. Service person said that car is due to arrive at dealership on July 26 and arrived on time in Alabama so she thinks its unlikely to get delayed at this point.

My delivery appointment is set for the 29th! I was under the impression that I’d have to drive to the delivery center but now they’re saying they’ll drive the car to me. I almost feel like I’d rather go to the DC myself, has anyone changed from home delivery to going to the delivery center? I highly doubt I’d reject delivery but who’s to say.

Also I wanna see the car with single-digit miles on the odometer :/ by the time it gets to me it’ll have 15ish miles on it lol

My delivery date is set for Wednesday July 28, but today I now have a "agreements" section on my account page--but it says "Agreements Not Available--try again in a few moments". Anyone else seen this when getting close to delivery date? Not sure what this is for--insurance is done, car has been paid for. Service person said that car is due to arrive at dealership on July 26 and arrived on time in Alabama so she thinks its unlikely to get delayed at this point.
Same here - delivery set for 7/28, agreements not available.

What funny to me is I was completely okay knowing it might be September when I ordered my car. it said like 6-10 or something like that when I ordered in June. Then I got a Edd update of july that moved to Aug-Sep now. I really wish it would have just said Aug-Sep from the start so my hopes would not be up. I just went through this with my wife’s model y. It’s funny it seems no matter really when you order in the quarter we are all pretty much getting our cars at the same time.

What funny to me is I was completely okay knowing it might be September when I ordered my car. it said like 6-10 or something like that when I ordered in June. Then I got a Edd update of july that moved to Aug-Sep now. I really wish it would have just said Aug-Sep from the start so my hopes would not be up. I just went through this with my wife’s model y. It’s funny it seems no matter really when you order in the quarter we are all pretty much getting our cars at the same time.
lol similar, my earliest EDDs were 6/30 and 7/14 or so. Now 9/18? 😩

DDE47288-94AC-4E7E-B414-6DFED30D3408.jpeg

There are a couple inventory cars available if anyone wants to take them.