Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery scheduled for 7/31 at 10 a.m. (home delivery, which I wasn't expecting, see you there @blkgenius !). Got a text with a link to schedule it, didn't get an e-mail (got an e-mail a half hour later saying about the same thing, even though I had already scheduled), didn't hear back from my SA.

Pumped! Now need to work out the "financing is good until 7/29" thing with USAA but I have to imagine they can sort that out somehow.
I'm setup for 8/1 @ 12:30. Sadly, I have to go to the SC for pickup.

My agreements message was saying the "try again in a moment" thing since last night, but now says:

Review Agreements
Your signed agreements are available for download in the Documents section

There is, of course, no documents section. What does it mean? Nobody knows!

I'm setup for 8/1 @ 12:30. Sadly, I have to go to the SC for pickup.

Oh nice! I have zero idea how they're deciding some of these things. I think I would have preferred going to the service center (versus putting on a show for the neighbors) but I'm happy to take delivery either way of course.

My agreements message was saying the "try again in a moment" thing since last night, but now says:

There is, of course, no documents section. What does it mean? Nobody knows!
1627066170380.png

Do you have any new documents in this section here?

My delivery date is set for Wednesday July 28, but today I now have a "agreements" section on my account page--but it says "Agreements Not Available--try again in a few moments". Anyone else seen this when getting close to delivery date? Not sure what this is for--insurance is done, car has been paid for. Service person said that car is due to arrive at dealership on July 26 and arrived on time in Alabama so she thinks its unlikely to get delayed at this point.
I received that today and wondered what it meant

My delivery date is set for Wednesday July 28, but today I now have a "agreements" section on my account page--but it says "Agreements Not Available--try again in a few moments". Anyone else seen this when getting close to delivery date? Not sure what this is for--insurance is done, car has been paid for. Service person said that car is due to arrive at dealership on July 26 and arrived on time in Alabama so she thinks its unlikely to get delayed at this point.

This showed up a few days before delivery on my page. The day before delivery I got an email I had agreements ready and I was able to click it and agree to whatever it was.

Reactions: jrmt23
Based on how demand is, and how many of us are waiting for our cars, I'm shocked they're even posting new inventory at all.

So if we ordered our cars in the same format as those in the pictures - would we have received a VIN by now?
Yes, very upset they have cars that is exactly the same with my configurations but they dont assign it to me. Dont know what is going on with Tesla.

Attachments

• BD0639FF-35E6-4B10-8646-A63B3358314F.png
    BD0639FF-35E6-4B10-8646-A63B3358314F.png
    424.4 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: 1LE McQueen
Day 4 of having my EDD set to August 20 - September 09.

This time I did try to contact my service center to try and pry out some new info but unfortunately nothing new other than she said to maybe expect it between now and August 20th from past delivery experiences. At least my price is locked in since the news of that 1K price increase and that it's basically coming from a car carrier truck instead of a train.

Yes, very upset they have cars that is exactly the same with my configurations but they dont assign it to me. Dont know what is going on with Tesla.
I saw the same thing for me. I pulled the trigger and bought an inventory car. M3LR white on white with 19 inch wheels. Spent extra but I’m impatient as I sold my truck and only have my wife’s car to drive. Had to pay delivery fee of $500. Hopefully I can just cancel my original order and have them put the $100 towards this new purchase.

I saw the same thing for me. I pulled the trigger and bought an inventory car. M3LR white on white with 19 inch wheels. Spent extra but I’m impatient as I sold my truck and only have my wife’s car to drive. Had to pay delivery fee of $500. Hopefully I can just cancel my original order and have them put the $100 towards this new purchase.
Lucky you did it before the price increased