Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Those dates seem very good considering you just ordered. I ordered 4/30 (Ohio) and have 6/11-6/30.

Initially I didn’t mind a longer wait as my current lease isn’t up till October but just couldn’t wait to order after test driving. However I may have the opportunity to unload my car early without a loss so now want it as soon as possible.

Both of your dates are really good. I ordered April 20 and mine is June 8-28. There were a few days it was changed to May 18-June 7 but it went back to the original dates which were June 8-28.

What is your ordering date? In my account, if I look at the "manage" section, I see dates but if I use the back door link for the edit I see a number of weeks instead. If I had those weeks to my order date, this match my forecast dates.

I placed my order April 15th. I had consistent dates that shifted slowly:

black/black no FSD 18" wheels ordered April 17th. (In NJ - Springfield delivery point)

The first delivery dates were Jun 17th - June 30th which are not in the page source code anymore.
Second June 7th - June 23rd not in page code anymore
Third May 30th - June 19th - stayed like that for a long time
Fourth May 29th - June 18th - stayed like that for about a week
Current May 28th - June 17th - changed today.
Today was updated to May 25th - June 11th.

What I do (and I have lifetime SiriusXM also).. is use Spotify on my phone.. subscribe to some really good playlists that are fed from current songs on SiriusXM.. I have the phone keep a ton of them sync'd locally on a 256Gb microSD card in my phone. when I get the tesla, I can use Spotify on the car itself and get all of the SXM playlists without the DJ's. .(yay) and if there is no coverage, I can stream the offline stuff from Spotify on the phone over Bluetooth.. it's a workaround.. I may go with the Bluetooth SXM receiver and install that in the car.. but not sure you can stream audio from a different source and still keep the phone connected....

overall, I think that tunes are covered using this method even in areas with no coverage or poor coverage.. :)

I think that it wouldn't be that big a task for Tesla to port a SXM streaming app.. and I bet that SXM would pay them for that... time will tell.. imagine if enough people tweet at him about it he may see it someday and maybe respond..
Operator's Manual: How to operate radio -
*My Mom's leaded gasoline 66 VW Bug - 1) Turn on radio 2) listen to radio
*Today's most modern car on the planet - 1) Radio (and garage door opener) not available 2) please consult Rube Goldberg diagram for alternate available options
;-)

What is your ordering date? In my account, if I look at the "manage" section, I see dates but if I use the back door link for the edit I see a number of weeks instead. If I had those weeks to my order date, this match my forecast dates.

I placed my order April 15th. I had consistent dates that shifted slowly:

black/black no FSD 18" wheels ordered April 17th. (In NJ - Springfield delivery point)

The first delivery dates were Jun 17th - June 30th which are not in the page source code anymore.
Second June 7th - June 23rd not in page code anymore
Third May 30th - June 19th - stayed like that for a long time
Fourth May 29th - June 18th - stayed like that for about a week
Current May 28th - June 17th - changed today.
What is the back door link?

I ordered Mar 04 white no fsd. Says June 07-27 today was June 17-30 for a few days.

The backdoor link looks the same as the normal way for me. Not that I want to change anything but I have no option to do so. I chose a loan and confirmed when it was approved.
On the edit screen you have weeks instead of dates. Normally those weeks + order date = the delivery dates forecast from the "main view"

And my understanding is that even when the back link is typed in directly and you get redirected to the main page, it means the car is being built. I think.

That being said I think we are in uncharted territories given the number of sales for this quarter.

On the edit screen you have weeks instead of dates. Normally those weeks + order date = the delivery dates forecast from the "main view"

And my understanding is that even when the back link is typed in directly and you get redirected to the main page, it means the car is being built. I think.

That being said I think we are in uncharted territories given the number of sales for this quarter.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but with the backdor link I don't see and edit button and also still see the same date range (not # of weeks). Overall it looks identical as going through the manage button on your tesla account page. When I enter the backdoor link it first takes me to main account page.