Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "mini" update as Mr Miserable is away.

GLOVIS COMPANION is making good time along North Africa's coast closing in to the Straight of Gibraltar for her final bit of journey in the atlantic. Still expected 29th Aug 8pm in Southampton.

LAKE GENEVA has transitioned Suez and is currently south of Island of Crete heading for Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep.

ELEKTRA continuing her impressively fast schedule at the Bay of Bengal Seems to still be on schedule with ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep.

GRAND RUBY is currently at the Malacca Straights past Singapore. As she did not stop at Singapore, she is now only 1½ days behind ELEKTRA moving at similar speeds. Can she catch up? Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is also making decent time in South China Sea towards Singapore for a short refuelling stop. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 17-18th Sep.

Is this all the ships for this quarter or can we still see another "late" one? In my opinion there are a couple of ships still to keep an eye on. Only time will tell.
Do you know if the cars that go to Germany are only on the ships that arrive in Zeebrugge?

329 vin here. No delivery text yet. Think it’s all random!
It's probably not random – there's bound to be a reason or some logic behind it. But I don't think there's a numerical sequence to dictate when you'll take delivery. I've got 334 and have delivery confirmed for 24 September. I rang once I'd received allocation and they said they'd arrange the delivery while I was on the phone to save 'disturbing' me again! It's worth a try if you haven't got the delivery date yet. Try 01628 450660 option 4

Looks like the Ship DIONYSOS LEADER which we were following couple weeks ago is now heading back to Seuz from India, so might still be carrying Teslas!
Yes it could still be. Have been keeping a close eye on it. It could explain why some people have gotten "early" assignments but no delivery dates yet. Perhaps it received extra work on the way as it went to Pipavav and Mumbai. As far as I know it picked up 800 cars in total from those 2 ports and can easily hold 4000 so could be plenty of Teslas onboard. It was the only ship matching the flurry of assignments 10-12th August.

Yes it could still be. Have been keeping a close eye on it. It could explain why some people have gotten "early" assignments but no delivery dates yet. Perhaps it received extra work on the way as it went to Pipavav and Mumbai. As far as I know it picked up 800 cars in total from those 2 ports and can easily hold 4000 so could be plenty of Teslas onboard. It was the only ship matching the flurry of assignments 10-12th August.
Where does that sit in the order of ships arriving to the UK?

Where does that sit in the order of ships arriving to the UK?
This is all speculation but with it's current ETA of 3rd September in Suez, it could be arriving 11-12th to Southampton or 13-14th into Zeebrugge if it does not have additional stops.

EDIT: Well it looks like according to NYK lines latest schedules since yesterday, DIONYSOS LEADER is scheduled to Turkey and Italy first and then Zeebrugge, Bremerhaven and Southampton where it should land 27th September. I'm starting again to think it is not a Tesla ship.... However best bet is to check the destination after Suez.

Reactions: TesTed
This is all speculation but with it's current ETA of 3rd September in Suez, it could be arriving 11-12th to Southampton or 13-14th into Zeebrugge if it does not have additional stops.

EDIT: Well it looks like according to NYK lines latest schedules since yesterday, DIONYSOS LEADER is scheduled to Turkey and Italy first and then Zeebrugge, Bremerhaven and Southampton where it should land 27th September. I'm starting again to think it is not a Tesla ship.... However best bet is to check the destination after Suez.
Where did you see that I think we were having issues finding its schedule to Europe, you can get the schedule for journey 092 which is the return back but 091 was missing afaik.

I've been given the contact details for the UK Delivery team. I've asked if they can share vessel info/details with me as one of the Tesla support people I spoke to said something about my order that worried me. I've not been allocated and given the date on which ordered, it's possible that although the website and confirmation emails i received said Sept delivery, my order might fall into November because the order timeline for LR variants changes on the same day (within hours) my order was placed.

If I can get vessel info out of them I'll share any info I get.

I've been given the contact details for the UK Delivery team. I've asked if they can share vessel info/details with me as one of the Tesla support people I spoke to said something about my order that worried me. I've not been allocated and given the date on which ordered, it's possible that although the website and confirmation emails i received said Sept delivery, my order might fall into November because the order timeline for LR variants changes on the same day (within hours) my order was placed.

If I can get vessel info out of them I'll share any info I get.
The website estimation is just that, an estimation, and an optimistic one at that. A single colour combination that is available in a certain month means all combinations appear as available.

Hopefully you will be lucky but be prepared for a November delivery :(

Status
Not open for further replies.