Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The website estimation is just that, an estimation, and an optimistic one at that. A single colour combination that is available in a certain month means all combinations appear as available.

Hopefully you will be lucky but be prepared for a November delivery :(
Exactly. I'm certainly not holding my breath. Just disappointed their website (or the order process) wasn't updated to reflect the new delivery estimates. Ah well... It is what it is.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is currently at the new southern pier that was first used by TRITON ACE less than a week ago to carry Tesla's. If Mr Miserable's thoughts are correct and Tesla will keep using this southern pier, it would mean a lot easier tracking for Europe bound ships. Could this be another ship destined for Europe still this quarter?

GLOVIS CRYSTAL is currently at the new southern pier that was first used by TRITON ACE less than a week ago to carry Tesla's. If Mr Miserable's thoughts are correct and Tesla will keep using this southern pier, it would mean a lot easier tracking for Europe bound ships. Could this be another ship destined for Europe still this quarter?
Sounds like it ;I have just noticed loads of inventories on Tesla website

Again another "mini" update as Mr Miserable is away.

GLOVIS COMPANION is on the final stretch of her journey in the Bay of Biscay north of Spain. Expected tomorrow Sunday 29th Aug 8pm in Southampton.

LAKE GENEVA is currently north of Tunisia heading for Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep.

ELEKTRA is currently south of Sri Lanka and has slowned down a little due to some rougher seas. Secheduled ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep.

GRAND RUBY is currently out of AIS range in the Bay of Bengal around 1½ days behind ELEKTRA. Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is in South China Sea closing in on Singapore for a short refuelling stop before continuing to Suez. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 17-18th Sep.

Another ship GLOVIS CRYSTAL has popped up at the new Luchao Wharf southern pier in Shanghai. This is very close to the Tesla factory and from where TRITON ACE loaded less than a week ago (you can see a video of the loading here ) and could be one more Tesla ship to Europe for this quarter.

Whew... did they notice you about that? Or you noticed it by yourself on your account page?
It looks like VINs are pretty random, so luckily you won't have to wait that much longer.
Called them because I suddenly had to pay the chinese reduction cost. He told me «woops, seems like u dont have a matched car anymore, let me see what I can do. You will get your car in end of september».

I think my car is on Triton Ace. Got matched with a car on Monday and that’s when it left. Unless they match cars when the ship passes a certain point? Then it could be on Grand Ruby. In any case, I’m resigned to the fact it’ll be the last week of September for delivery which is a pain as I have no car at the moment

Reactions: moodel_tree
Again another "mini" update as Mr Miserable is away.

GLOVIS COMPANION is on the final stretch of her journey in the Bay of Biscay north of Spain. Expected tomorrow Sunday 29th Aug 8pm in Southampton.

LAKE GENEVA is currently north of Tunisia heading for Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep.

ELEKTRA is currently south of Sri Lanka and has slowned down a little due to some rougher seas. Secheduled ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep.

GRAND RUBY is currently out of AIS range in the Bay of Bengal around 1½ days behind ELEKTRA. Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is in South China Sea closing in on Singapore for a short refuelling stop before continuing to Suez. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 17-18th Sep.

Another ship GLOVIS CRYSTAL has popped up at the new Luchao Wharf southern pier in Shanghai. This is very close to the Tesla factory and from where TRITON ACE loaded less than a week ago (you can see a video of the loading here ) and could be one more Tesla ship to Europe for this quarter.
Delivery date for me is the 25th September. Picking up in Newcastle, my car could be on ELEKTRA or TRITON ACE? hmmmm...
p.s. love these updates, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.