Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

williamj

Sep 20, 2021
Oslo
Glovis Splendor is on the arrival list in Oslo the 25th. I have VIN 325* and was told that my car was in Belgium. I hope it's on this ship and that I get my delivery SMS very soon.

mosraza

Aug 18, 2021
United Kingdom
Sorry for the lack of shipping updates. There's not really much of note and I believe all cars have now arrived in the UK for delivery this quarter, aside from those on the vessel GLOVIS SPLENDOR who looks set to arrive in Southampton tomorrow.

williamj

Sep 20, 2021
Oslo
Sorry for the lack of shipping updates. There's not really much of note and I believe all cars have now arrived in the UK for delivery this quarter, aside from those on the vessel GLOVIS SPLENDOR who looks set to arrive in Southampton tomorrow.
Do you think GLOVIS SPLENDOR will go directly from Southampton to Oslo?

Simonix

Sep 21, 2021
Rutland UK
New to the forum. Only got my RN number last week. Keeping my fingers crossed for a Q4 delivery!!
Will be watching this thread intently over the coming weeks! Thanks to everyone for their hard work keeping this updated.

ExV8

Yorkshireman in exile
Aug 22, 2021
Cambridgeshire
GLOVIS SPLENDOR is ahead of schedule, ETA 3pm today into Southampton. I believe this is the last UK unloading of Tesla's for this quarter :cool:
Oh that’s good. Gives them a little slack in the system if they can get ahead of things.Excitement mounts!

I tried to change my pickup slot yesterday and there was no wiggle room whatsoever! Not even same day different pickup time.

Fritzi storp

Aug 19, 2021
london
6481441E-84A8-40CE-9F42-6EE13AB0CEE4.jpeg

lowgitek

Aug 30, 2021
Brussels

In all Europe in fact :)

Charger being installed already, unluckily my electricity distributor did not change yet my inlet to 3 phase, and my electricity provider is already installing it anyhow :|
So the big question is should I ask it to keep as 7kW or keep the request to change to 25kw (32A), since the Model 3 only charges at 11kW, I don't know if worth to wait for the 3kW difference :\

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC