Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is this one .... heading to Southampton and Zeebrügge ....

F033C6AC-D0DE-4249-A1D0-913DF86EEFC9.jpeg

Thanks to very informativ group. Waiting for my TMY ordered in august 21. I have registrated that Franco Mossotto, (the man behind Tesla Carrier-spreadsheet) has postet a confirmation that Garnet Leader (arrived Zeebrugge last night) has M3 (for France) onboard from Shanghai. Any information if there can be cars for other countries too??

Thanks to very informativ group. Waiting for my TMY ordered in august 21. I have registrated that Franco Mossotto, (the man behind Tesla Carrier-spreadsheet) has postet a confirmation that Garnet Leader (arrived Zeebrugge last night) has M3 (for France) onboard from Shanghai. Any information if there can be cars for other countries too??
I have to say I view these out of sync French shipments with a bit of suspicion.
It happened last quarter - cars being delivered to France, and only France, from Zeebrugge at weird times of the quarter - it just doesn't sound right to me.
Additionally, the ship is definitely not a Tesla charter.

Reactions: Electron Mike
The Garnet Leader is a Tesla Carrier ... as the SR+ Customers received already their papers and delivery is starting the next days.
And ... til today there are many SR+ models available til today. So .... no other ship reached europe except this one.

Maybe it is a ship full of Model 3 SR+ which couldnt be carried in Q3 ?!?

Sadly LAKE FUXIAN doesn't look as promising as I had hoped and I doubt she is going to head to Europe.

Meanwhile the DONG A GLAUCOS has arrived off Hong Kong. If you thought the port delays in Shanghai were bad they are even worse in Hong Kong and the mighty Dong could be waiting for some time to dock. Let's hope the delays are not affecting the vehicle docks as bad as the container port.

Heading up the Yangtze at present are LAKE GENEVA and VIKING ADVENTURE.
Both these vessels are of interest.
Fingers crossed...

Additionally, I can't write off LAKE FUXIAN as she is heading to Singapore, so she is on the watch list.
Heading up the Yangtze at present are LAKE GENEVA and VIKING ADVENTURE.
Both these vessels are of interest.
Fingers crossed...

Additionally, I can't write off LAKE FUXIAN as she is heading to Singapore, so she is on the watch list.
With it being about 30 days to get to Southampton and Tesla saying early Nov to collect to a few people. Which ships have you got your eye on which should already be loaded and well on there way Southampton?

I have been informed that there is a ship expected on the 10th Of November. I don't have a VIN yet, so I doubt mine will be on it. It may have set sail on the 11th of Oct? Over to you sir.
There is nothing obvious out there that fits the bill.

My hope for this would be DONG A GLAUCOS which departed Shanghai on 10 Oct and is currently waiting to dock in Hong Kong.
Quite frankly, she could be waiting for some time.....

Reactions: Electron Mike
Super exciting thread, great job everyone! I've been looking through the last 10 pages here but I fail to see any discussions or thoughts about the ships that are presented at Tesla Carriers Map. Are they not carrying Q4 teslas?
GRAND PACE and RCC TIANJIN are but the others are a bit dubious.
It may turn out that they have a small number onboard but they are not Tesla charters with thousands of Teslas onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.