Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Ireland has confirmed that cars for Ireland will not be offloaded at Southampton and will arrive at another European port before arriving at an Irish Port. Is there anything that suggests that GLOVIS CENTURY will be heading to Zeebrugge? Thanks for all the fantastic information!
I was told by Tesla Ireland last week that the cars destined for Ireland were coming through Southampton.

Reactions: CD_WE
Just checked Southampton port schedule and latest valid from: 16/02/2021 20:54:18, still says arrival Glovis Century 17th Feb 6am. Will see.
You are correct but that is arriving at the Nab anchorage.
Scroll down to find out when she leaves the anchorage....
Screenshot 2021-02-16 at 22.13.52.png

Hi, Mr. Miserable. I found this forum thru a Norwegian web forum for Tesla. Just wondering if u could answer some questions? I booked my first model 3 LR and it states that i will receive it by end of February. I booked the model in february. Is it possible that it will arrive this month? Do you know where it might be now?

Big fan of your work. Created account just to ask you

HORIZON LEADER remains alongside in Zeebrugge which would suggests that this was a full unload.

GLOVIS CENTURY This ship is loaded with the first MIC RHD Model 3s for UK and Ireland.
She arrived this morning to her anchorage off the Isle of Wight but a couple of hours ago was informed that she was likely to be able to dock in Southampton later this afternoon. She raised her anchor and is ready to board the pilot as soon as she is called forward. She is apparently destined for 106 which HORIZON HIGHWAY is currently occupying and so the first indications will be her departure from there.

GRAND RUBY has made a course correction to take her even further east. She is still making progress at around 17 kts however the forecast does show that the further east she can be on Friday the better it will be.
Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 0600Z on 24 Feb.

Grand Ruby Atlantic.png

The polluting GLOVIS COMPANION completed her transit of the Panama Canal yesterday and is now in the Caribbean making for the Mona Passage. She has since revised her ETA in Zeebrugge to be 2100Z on 27 Feb. She might be able to achieve that if she doesn’t run in to any weather. We shall see…

G Compan Caribbean.png

LAKE GENEVA continues to make steady progress down the Pacific coast of Mexico towards Panama at 17kts. She is currently about 180 NM west of Puerto Vallarta. I estimate she will arrive off Panama on 21 Feb and transit the canal on the 22 Feb. Her estimate for Zeebrugge is 1900Z on 6 Mar.

Enter the competition.

Geneva Pac.png

GLOVIS SIRIUS is finally on the move having left Tacoma about 11 hrs ago she has rounded Cape Flattery and is now heading south along the Pacific coast of the state of Washington.
She is now due alongside Pier 80 at 0300Z on Friday.
She will be the biggest ship of Q1 and the last ship of Q1 to Europe from Pier 80.
I have pencilled her in to arrive in Zeebrugge around 15 Mar.

Hi, Mr. Miserable. I found this forum thru a Norwegian web forum for Tesla. Just wondering if u could answer some questions? I booked my first model 3 LR and it states that i will receive it by end of February. I booked the model in february. Is it possible that it will arrive this month? Do you know where it might be now?

Big fan of your work. Created account just to ask you

I would imagine that you car was on HORIZON LEADER which has unloaded in Zeebrugge. I don't know yet how the cars for Norway will be transported to Drammen. In the past they have moved by train and by sea. Looking at Drammen at the moment there appears to be a lot of white cars there!!

The AUTOPROGRESS is due to arrive in Drammen tomorrow morning, there is a slim chance that some cars from GLOVIS CAPTAIN may be unloaded. Nevertheless, delivery by the end of February of your car is certainly possible - just keep an eye on Drammen.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 12.07.05.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 12.07.05.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
@Mr Miserable I’ve been told my MIC Model 3 SR+ RHD should have a delivery date of mid March. I’m seeing quite a few people getting delivery dates for first week March. Is it possible that there are two ships arriving at Southampton in Feb/ March. I know Glovis Century has already arrived but was wondering if there was another due?

I would imagine that you car was on HORIZON LEADER which has unloaded in Zeebrugge. I don't know yet how the cars for Norway will be transported to Drammen. In the past they have moved by train and by sea. Looking at Drammen at the moment there appears to be a lot of white cars there!!

The AUTOPROGRESS is due to arrive in Drammen tomorrow morning, there is a slim chance that some cars from GLOVIS CAPTAIN may be unloaded. Nevertheless, delivery by the end of February of your car is certainly possible - just keep an eye on Drammen.

Thanks a lot

@Mr Miserable I’ve been told my MIC Model 3 SR+ RHD should have a delivery date of mid March. I’m seeing quite a few people getting delivery dates for first week March. Is it possible that there are two ships arriving at Southampton in Feb/ March. I know Glovis Century has already arrived but was wondering if there was another due?
I'm struggling to positively identify a second shipment at the moment.
Clearly the plate change to '21'on 1 March will mean that many will deliberately delay delivery until after that date which causes deliveries to back up.

Reactions: Mm2021
Yes, I saw that.. what will it do for 12 days? It’s on the move.... or maybe just a mistake...
@Mr Miserable ?
Just seen this after lots of looking:

This site seems to say it will now be tomorrow morning at 4:05LT

I hope it is as I don't want the delivery times put back if it comes in on 1st March

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 14.47.30.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-17 at 14.47.30.png
    227 KB · Views: 47
Just seen this after lots of looking:

This site seems to say it will now be tomorrow morning at 4:05LT

I hope it is as I don't want the delivery times put back if it comes in on 1st March

That was its original arrival time, but it got here a bit early and it looked as though they were going to be allowed to Dock today.

Maybe Southampton changed their minds and they are buggering off to "park up" for 24 hours.....

I never ever thought I would be so interested in a boat in my life but i've been glued to this tread ever since ordering my M3!

Status
Not open for further replies.