Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was its original arrival time, but it got here a bit early and it looked as though they were going to be allowed to Dock today.

Maybe Southampton changed their minds and they are buggering off to "park up" for 24 hours.....

I never ever thought I would be so interested in a boat in my life but i've been glued to this tread ever since ordering my M3!

Ha Ha me to, I thought the original time was today at 6AM? Thats what most sites are still saying

Ha Ha me to, I thought the original time was today at 6AM? Thats what most sites are still saying

Yeah you could be right. I was convinced she was due Thursday morning and then recently that got updated to today but I scrolled back a few pages and can't find anything saying that so maybe I was dreaming or something.

Still assuming she's been pushed back and had to go out to anchor up for a while. There's no way I can see her being pushed back to the 1st of March though surely.

Waiting anxiously for Mr M to show up and put us at ease ;)

It looks as though HORIZON HIGHWAY is not departing anytime soon, in fact her departure is now delayed until 0900 tomorrow. At the moment GLOVIS CENTURY is waiting for that berth and so she is scheduled to enter once HORIZON HIGHWAY is clear at 1100 tomorrow morning. You can ignore the 1 March date shown on her AIS.

It's all very frustrating because 102 her originally allocated berth is empty waiting for the late running Grimaldi ships, GRANDE NEW JERSEY and GRANDE MEDITERRANEO to pitch up.

What does puzzle me is that it appears that berth 104 is out of use. I have not read a Notice to Mariners telling everyone that it it's out of use.

The Horizon Leader has left Zeebrugge and is on its way to Sheerness on the other side of the channel.
Is her Tesla job done or does she still have to deliver something there?

Greetings from the German Tesla Forum to the British Isle.

Reactions: al71088
GLOVIS CENTURY is approaching the Bramble Turn
Screenshot 2021-02-18 at 09.45.26.png

Good to see that GLOVIS CENTURY is now on the move into the port - There's a pilot boat around the ship which is normally good news.
For those that would like to see the ship getting into the port please see the 2 webcam links below:

HD Live Webcam Southampton Port, Hampshire, UK
Live HD Webcam Southampton Ferry Terminal, UK

The ETA is set for 11.00 according to the southampton vts website.

T
GLOVIS CENTURY is approaching the Bramble Turn
View attachment 637769

You can view it live from here:
Southampton Water, Southampton, England Camera - Port of Southampton Webcams

Status
Not open for further replies.