Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been in to my local Tesla to see if they could shed any light on my M3LR 321*** delivery. They’re saying an estimated delivery date of 23rd to 30th September. So there appears to be no correlation between VIN and when they actually ship.

I think this would make it Triton Ace.

Just been in to my local Tesla to see if they could shed any light on my M3LR 321*** delivery. They’re saying an estimated delivery date of 23rd to 30th September. So there appears to be no correlation between VIN and when they actually ship.

I think this would make it Triton Ace.
sounds like they bugged you off so you can stop bugging them lol; may come earlier who knows at this point. Just woke up to see my VIN appearing on my invoice today. Its been on source code for ages.
At this point it just comes when it comes; hopefully soon

Another "mini" update as Mr Miserable is away.

GLOVIS COMPANION is making good time along North Africa's coast closing in to the Straight of Gibraltar for her final bit of journey in the atlantic. Still expected 29th Aug 8pm in Southampton.

LAKE GENEVA has transitioned Suez and is currently south of Island of Crete heading for Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep.

ELEKTRA continuing her impressively fast schedule at the Bay of Bengal Seems to still be on schedule with ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep.

GRAND RUBY is currently at the Malacca Straights past Singapore. As she did not stop at Singapore, she is now only 1½ days behind ELEKTRA moving at similar speeds. Can she catch up? Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is also making decent time in South China Sea towards Singapore for a short refuelling stop. She is scheduled to arrive in Southampton 17-18th Sep.

Is this all the ships for this quarter or can we still see another "late" one? In my opinion there are a couple of ships still to keep an eye on. Only time will tell.

New to the forum and waiting for Model 3 sr+ to Finland. Fantastic information you have here and it makes the whole waiting so much more engaging.

So far I have made some assumptions from the information here and there to figure out the route from China to Finland.

My car got vin today from source code (326*** ) and my account updated to October 1-15 delivery. From Port of Hanko website Saapuvat ja lähtevät laivat reaaliajassa kartalla - Hangon Satama it states that few carriers have regular routes for transporting cars to Finland and it seems that KESS makes the route from Zeebrugge to Hanko Maybe the same ship will deliver cars to Sweden/Malmö?

Until today! They changed my VIN from 326 to 340 -.- Guess I have to wait two more weeks.
Who knows? - I can see no connection between Vin numbers and Ships. However I think 340 is probably the highest I recall seeing. There are People getting 329 (like mine) in the next few days or indeed have already receive ed their cars. Hopefully you will get your car in Q3, after all a VIN number normally means the car is in transit.

Reactions: Mikaaa
Status
Not open for further replies.