Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. Does anyone know who are the operators for Elektra and Grand Ruby? My EDD shows 9/21-30 and I still haven't received a delivery date text yet. Feeling kinda weird, since a lot of people here seem to have already received it, and their delivery date is pretty much the same.

Is this bad news?

Attachments

• D0067757-663C-4A60-9CFA-140822281232.jpeg
    D0067757-663C-4A60-9CFA-140822281232.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 102
As it seems Mr Miserable will be "out of play" :cool: for a couple more weeks I will do my best to provide some daily mini updates until then (sorry no fancy graphics here).
There is not much to update in the coming few days as the ships are sailing the bigger oceans and are randomly turning their transponders off due to "security". I will expect more interesting updates to come over the weekend when we see the ships starting to reach Suez.

LAKE GENEVA is now north of Guernsey in the English channel. She is expected in Zeebrugge tomorrow at 4pm.

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean headed to Livorno in Italy, ETA tomorrow. I would expect her to reach Zeebrugge in around 2 weeks time.

ELEKTRA and GRAND RUBY are both out of AIS range currently and would expect to only provide a further update in 2-3 days once they get to the red sea. Scheduled ETA for ELEKTRA to Suez is still 5th Sep and Southampton now 15th Sep 8am. GRAND RUBY is approx 1 day behind.

TRITON ACE is in Bay of Bengal heading towards the southern tip of Sri Lanka. Should still expect to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is in the Arabian sea between Yemen and India with ETA 8th September to Suez. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

As I said previously I am also keeping an eye on DIONYSOS LEADER, she is currently in the Red Sea expected to reach Suez evening of 3rd Sep. Let's see her destination afterwards.
I've got delivery date for 18th Sept at Brent Cross, what ship would it likely be on?

Originally, my delivery was scheduled for the 20th (earliest available date online), when I called to change to later date, they said it would be ready sooner. I'm such a pessimist, I keep thinking maybe they made a mistake and I'm expecting a message any day now to say it'll be delayed 😅

Reactions: moodel_tree
I've got delivery date for 18th Sept at Brent Cross, what ship would it likely be on?

Originally, my delivery was scheduled for the 20th (earliest available date online), when I called to change to later date, they said it would be ready sooner. I'm such a pessimist, I keep thinking maybe they made a mistake and I'm expecting a message any day now to say it'll be delayed 😅
I think Mr Miserables is riding shotgun on ELEKTRA through the Suez - The lengths he will go to protect our interests.

Reactions: moodel_tree

Considering Tesla said your car would be ready sooner and there are no further ships expected to Southampton before 15th Sep, I would say it probably came on the Glovis Summit and is already in the UK! If it was on Elektra, there would be no way they get the car delivered in London in a couple of days after arriving.

Considering Tesla said your car would be ready sooner and there are no further ships expected to Southampton before 15th Sep, I would say it probably came on the Glovis Summit and is already in the UK! If it was on Elektra, there would be no way they get the car delivered in London in a couple of days after arriving.
Here's to hoping they're not going to give me a lemon! Or maybe it's a car that was rejected by someone else due to issues, and they're rectifying it before giving it to me?? *Removes tinfoil hat*

Here's to hoping they're not going to give me a lemon! Or maybe it's a car that was rejected by someone else due to issues, and they're rectifying it before giving it to me?? *Removes tinfoil hat*
If one is not available to take delivery of their Tesla when Tesla want it to be delivered then that car will be made available to someone else in the ordering process. You may have been lucky in this regard?

Reactions: IAmNotARobot
GLOVIS SPLENDOR is due to zeebrugge on the 18th September and then Southampton on the 22nd. I think this will be your ship at the moment (and mine)

TRITON ACE is going to Germany from what I can see at the moment - Emdem and Bremerhaven
Well the SA told me when I confirm the order that it was suppose to be at Zeebrugge at that time in 17th or 16th September, so the only ship at that time at Zeebrugge list was Elektra, it is already on Red Sea so still possible to be on it

Daily update for 02/09/2021
1630586051116.png

LAKE GENEVA has arrived to the Pierre Vandamme lock in Zeebrugge. She will be mooring in a couple of hours to unload her Tesla cargo.

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean headed to Livorno in Italy, ETA later today. I would expect her to reach Zeebrugge in around 2 weeks time.

ELEKTRA is back on the AIS as expected in Bab al-Mandab Strait heading for the Red Sea. Scheduled ETA for ELEKTRA to Suez is still 5th Sep and Southampton now 15th Sep 8am.

GRAND RUBY will be arriving to Gulf of Aden and its much calmer seas today and should pop its AIS back soon. ETA to Suez 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE has passed Sri Lanka and is currently in the Laccadive sea north of Maldives. Should still expect to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is in the Arabian sea between Yemen and India with ETA 8th September to Suez. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

As I said previously I am also keeping an eye on DIONYSOS LEADER, she is currently in the Red Sea expected to reach Suez evening of 3rd Sep. Let's see her destination afterwards.

Last edited:
Tesla seem to say anything to keep you quiet and waiting. This board is much more accurate and makes more sense. I appreciate all the work you guys put in, thank you.

Still hoping to pick mine up at Bristol on the 22nd, we have a 400 mile round trip with a one way rental. It's the wife's and daughter birthday all on the same day.
Im picking it up from Cribbs causeway which is a shopping mall, the ladies have started list which shop they want to visit. My poor wallet!!

Hey,
I'm new to this thread, and so far it's looking very informative and entertaining.

Through UECC search, i've found my VIN on the vessel Viking Amber which is currently heading for Bremerhaven(DE).
Is there any way to figure out its schedule, so i know when to expect it in Norway?

Status
Not open for further replies.