Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you will be waiting long.
Hi Mr. M.
I did order my MYLR back in July when sales opened in Denmark. I got the delivery of it back in August, but unfortunately had to push it back as I was travelling. Still waiting now and with no VIN number whatsoever. Was first told November during September, and now they are saying "within Q4/2021 - before the end of the year..."
Quite exasperating! 🙄

Hi Mr. M.
I did order my MYLR back in July when sales opened in Denmark. I got the delivery of it back in August, but unfortunately had to push it back as I was travelling. Still waiting now and with no VIN number whatsoever. Was first told November during September, and now they are saying "within Q4/2021 - before the end of the year..."
Quite exasperating! 🙄
Forgot to mention that I really appreciate you putting so much time in this forum and answering as many questions as you do.
Thank you very much for the good work!! 🙌👏👏👏

It takes about 15 or 16 days by ship from Shanghai to Jebel Ali. We had one earlier this month, ASIAN TRUST which arrived there last Saturday.
In order to meet your delivery estimate I would say we need to look out for an imminent departure...
Thanks Mr M, much appreciated. After a bit of digging, I found Iguazu Highway waiting to enter Jebel Ali. She was in Shanghai 2-3 weeks ago. Is there a way to find out if she has Teslas onboard?

Hi Mr. M.
Quite exasperating! 🙄
So the delivery window for Teslas in EU is generally Aug & Sep in Q3 and then Nov & Dec for Q4.
Tesla will want to deliver as many cars as they can make this quarter and so the chances are very high that you will get your delivery soon.
It's always worthwhile logging on to your Tesla account and then opening the chat window when offered to discuss your likely delivery date.
The folk operating the chat service appear to have excellent knowledge of what ships are on the way too - Always ask for the name of the ship if you are successful and remember to post that info here please!

Thanks Mr M, much appreciated. After a bit of digging, I found Iguazu Highway waiting to enter Jebel Ali. She was in Shanghai 2-3 weeks ago. Is there a way to find out if she has Teslas onboard?
This ship is generally full of Japanese cars and so I would say it's unlikely. Do let me know however if you see that new Teslas have arrived in Dubai.

So the delivery window for Teslas in EU is generally Aug & Sep in Q3 and then Nov & Dec for Q4.
Tesla will want to deliver as many cars as they can make this quarter and so the chances are very high that you will get your delivery soon.
It's always worthwhile logging on to your Tesla account and then opening the chat window when offered to discuss your likely delivery date.
The folk operating the chat service appear to have excellent knowledge of what ships are on the way too - Always ask for the name of the ship if you are successful and remember to post that info here please!
Thanks M for the quick reply!
Will definitely follow your tips with the chat guy and post any formation I come up with when delivery is scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.