Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
It might sound silly, and apologies if quite basic question, but you all keep referring to the “chat” with customer service… where’s that chat to be found at? I can’t see it in the website neither the app.
All I can do is call or email my Tesla dealership to keep asking annoyingly for my VIN or delivery schedule.
Thanks in advance! 🙋🏻‍♂️🙌

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries​

That would be a surprise. I'm not seeing anything coming from Fremont this quarter.
You can disregard my message. According to my SA it was a car from USA that arrived last June matching my configuration, and no one took delivery of it. It’s already registered with the plates from June and I declined to have this car delivered. I will be waiting for another VIN from China

LAKE FUXIAN continues to make good progess across the Med. She's averaging over 18kts. She is heading to Zeebrugge and will arrive on 9 Nov.

FUX Med.png

LAKE GENEVA has had a frustrating wait for her convoy to depart through the Suez Canal but she is well on her way now. She is due to unload completely in Koper on 6 Nov.

HELIOS RAY has her AIS switched off until probably next Monday. Nevertheless I am reasonably confident that my estimate of her position (e) on the chart below is going to be pretty accurate. She is heading to Ashdod Israel intially where she will arrive on 11 Nov. Thereafter she will head to Southampton arriving around 19/20 Nov.

Helios to SUZ.png

HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo. She is about 180NM behind HELIOS RAY and making around 17.5kts.

VIKING OCEAN is about 20NM behind HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 17/18 Nov.

NABUCCO has arrived off Singapore and is presently refuelling. She is heading to Southampton 25 Nov and Zeebrugge 27 Nov

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo ) but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is in the South China Sea just 95 NM ahead of HYPERION RAY and making 16.5kts.

Tracer leg 1.png

HYPERION RAY is enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov. She is currently in the South China Sea about 350NM W of Manilla making 17kts.

You can disregard my message. According to my SA it was a car from USA that arrived last June matching my configuration, and no one took delivery of it. It’s already registered with the plates from June and I declined to have this car delivered. I will be waiting for another VIN from China
Tell them you will take it with a 15% discount.... they will have to get rid of the car somehow.

Mr M, the Swedish Captain of Nabucco wrote on Facebook and presented the new ship with interior and exterior pictures. He also answered a few questions from different followers and mentioned his crew of 25 people, the stop in Singapore, Southampton and Zeebrügge, AND(!) that the ship carried a couple of thousands Teslas, and also Polestars and other big machines.
Hi @Elmoga, would you have a link for this Facebook post? I'm interested to learn more about Nabucco as it's a brand new ship. Thanks.

Over in Norway. they are still moving cars from the pier to the staging area.

View attachment 728814
Todays picture shows the cars in the staging area are facing the other way compared to the picture taken on Monday
It all points to a significant early start to the quarter in Norway.
Great news.

I got a text yesterday from the seller of the X (who is waiting on his Y) that he can expect it end of November / start of December. So, i guess PROMETHEUS is the one on the 11th?

I see SPICA is expected in Drammen 06.11, if they have TMYs, it still might be to early for delivery end of / start of?

1635942278313.png

Over in Norway. they are still moving cars from the pier to the staging area.

View attachment 728814
Todays picture shows the cars in the staging area are facing the other way compared to the picture taken on Monday
It all points to a significant early start to the quarter in Norway.
What cam are i looking at? i can only see this view
1635943513383.png

My car is on HOEGH KOBE and will arrive zeebrugge 22 november, and then be shipped with viking amber to drammen, and will arrive in drammen 01 desember i think.

LAKE FUXIAN continues to make good progess across the Med. She's averaging over 18kts. She is heading to Zeebrugge and will arrive on 9 Nov.

View attachment 728801

LAKE GENEVA has had a frustrating wait for her convoy to depart through the Suez Canal but she is well on her way now. She is due to unload completely in Koper on 6 Nov.

HELIOS RAY has her AIS switched off until probably next Monday. Nevertheless I am reasonably confident that my estimate of her position (e) on the chart below is going to be pretty accurate. She is heading to Ashdod Israel intially where she will arrive on 11 Nov. Thereafter she will head to Southampton arriving around 19/20 Nov.

View attachment 728802

HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo. She is about 180NM behind HELIOS RAY and making around 17.5kts.

VIKING OCEAN is about 20NM behind HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 17/18 Nov.

NABUCCO has arrived off Singapore and is presently refuelling. She is heading to Southampton 25 Nov and Zeebrugge 27 Nov

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo ) but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is in the South China Sea just 95 NM ahead of HYPERION RAY and making 16.5kts.

View attachment 728803

HYPERION RAY is enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov. She is currently in the South China Sea about 350NM W of Manilla making 17kts.
@ Mr. M.

Where is Hoegh Kobe actually? Can you also put in a screenshot here?

Aah that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if it was a Model S batch arriving from the US or something. Good choice on declining the car, MIC has better quality.

A Tesla salesman in Sweden confirmed that Altair Leader is a Tesla ship.
Thanks for this.
I'm satisfied that the ship is not under charter to Tesla however the fact that she may be carrying Teslas is very interesting - did the Tesla salesman say where the ship is heading to?
Are there cars destined for Sweden onboard?
I have searched for her itinerary but I have not found it, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.