Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TALIA eventually arrived in Zeebrugge early this morning.
For those in Norway there is a chance that some vehicles may get crossloaded onto SPICA LEADER which will arrive in Drammen on Saturday, otherwise they may have to wait for PROMETHEUS LEADER which will arrive on 11 Nov.

LAKE FUXIAN is making 18 kts enroute to Zeebrugge where she is expected to arrive on 9 Nov.

View attachment 728403
LAKE GENEVA as expected, switched on her AIS again as she neared Hurghada and the Gulf of Suez last night. At least we now have a pretty good idea of where the switch-on line is. She is just arriving at Suez and I expect she will begin her transit later today. She is bound for Koper, Slovenia 6 Nov and then she will head to Ashdod, Israel 11 Nov.

HELIOS RAY has now switched off her AIS and I don't expect it to be switched on again until next Monday. The chart shows my estimate of her position. HELIOS RAY is heading to Southampton and I expect her to arrive around 17 Nov

View attachment 728404

HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo. She is about 180NM behind HELIOS RAY

VIKING OCEAN is about 20NM behind HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 18 Nov.

NABUCCO has slowed to 15kts but is still on schedule to arrive off Singapore tomorrow. I am still waiting for confirmation that this is a Tesla ship but hopefully that will come in the next week or so. She is due to arrive in Southampton on 27 Nov and Zeebrugge on 29 Nov.

View attachment 728405

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo )but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is now in the South China Sea .

HYPERION RAY is enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov. She is currently about 130NM SW of Taiwan making 17kts.

JASPER ARROW departed Shanghai yesterday with I believe a consignment for Singapore. She is currently doing 18 kts about 80NM NE of Taiwan and clearly intends to pass to the east of Taiwan. She is due in Singapore on Saturday night.

NEPTUNE KOPER has helpfully declared her destination to be Livorno, Italy and so I don't believe she is of any further interest to us.
I have also decided that THEMIS is unlikely to be carrying any Teslas and so I have removed her from my watch list.
That just leaves GLOVIS CHALLENGE - she is presently just SW of Sri Lanka and I would have hoped to see some sort of confirmation by now.
So if I understand you correctly, PROMETHEUS LEADER should be in Norway (Drammen?) on the 11th?
Thank you again.

For those in Norway there is a chance that some vehicles may get crossloaded onto SPICA LEADER which will arrive in Drammen on Saturday, otherwise they may have to wait for PROMETHEUS LEADER which will arrive on 11 Nov.

LAKE FUXIAN is making 18 kts enroute to Zeebrugge where she is expected to arrive on 9 Nov.

View attachment 728403
LAKE GENEVA as expected, switched on her AIS again as she neared Hurghada and the Gulf of Suez last night. At least we now have a pretty good idea of where the switch-on line is. She is just arriving at Suez and I expect she will begin her transit later today. She is bound for Koper, Slovenia 6 Nov and then she will head to Ashdod, Israel 11 Nov.

HELIOS RAY has now switched off her AIS and I don't expect it to be switched on again until next Monday. The chart shows my estimate of her position. HELIOS RAY is heading to Southampton and I expect her to arrive around 17 Nov

View attachment 728404

HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo. She is about 180NM behind HELIOS RAY

VIKING OCEAN is about 20NM behind HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 18 Nov.

NABUCCO has slowed to 15kts but is still on schedule to arrive off Singapore tomorrow. I am still waiting for confirmation that this is a Tesla ship but hopefully that will come in the next week or so. She is due to arrive in Southampton on 27 Nov and Zeebrugge on 29 Nov.

View attachment 728405

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo )but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is now in the South China Sea .

HYPERION RAY is enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov. She is currently about 130NM SW of Taiwan making 17kts.

JASPER ARROW departed Shanghai yesterday with I believe a consignment for Singapore. She is currently doing 18 kts about 80NM NE of Taiwan and clearly intends to pass to the east of Taiwan. She is due in Singapore on Saturday night.

NEPTUNE KOPER has helpfully declared her destination to be Livorno, Italy and so I don't believe she is of any further interest to us.
I have also decided that THEMIS is unlikely to be carrying any Teslas and so I have removed her from my watch list.
That just leaves GLOVIS CHALLENGE - she is presently just SW of Sri Lanka and I would have hoped to see some sort of confirmation by now.

Mr M, the Swedish Captain of Nabucco wrote on Facebook and presented the new ship with interior and exterior pictures. He also answered a few questions from different followers and mentioned his crew of 25 people, the stop in Singapore, Southampton and Zeebrügge, AND(!) that the ship carried a couple of thousands Teslas, and also Polestars and other big machines.

View attachment 728403

View attachment 728404

View attachment 728405

@Mr. M - UPDATE

My Tesla Advisor told me now my Model Y has passed the half seaway, has been seen about 6 hours ago in the harbor of Korea. But he couldn't tell me details about the ship! :( Do you know the name of the ship?

Thank you for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.