Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the VIN appears in your account in the coming days. I ordered the MY 4th of October and delivery date was also November. Just be patient. Also based in the NL.
Hi, again thanks for the support! Being impatient :) I finally dared to ask Tesla Support for a possible status update, I did not want to harrass them as they must be very busy scheduling all deliveries.

No info however, no VIN, no ship, no nothing. Well, part of the fun is waiting I guess!

Model Y shipped to be delivered to NL
Ordered 1 October 2021
VIN assigned 25 October 2021
Delivery Date confirmed 29 November 2021 in Tilburg

Would this then still match Lake Fuxian as my VIN isn't found on the HOEGH tracker
For my Model 3 SR+ the VIN appeared in the source code on 22 October, and my confirmed delivery date is 23 November in the south of Spain. My car is confirmed by Tesla to be in Lake Fuxian.

If yours is in the same vessel I would say that either your delivery date is a bit late or your car is in another later vessel (Altair Leader maybe?). This is just me thinking outloud.

Good luck!

Welcome.
I have no news on how Model S will reach Europe now that the Tilburg reassembly site has closed. They were previously sent in a container (3 cars per container) by road to Oakland, then by rail (9/10 days) to Houston, then by container ship (9 days) to Rotterdam and then to Tilburg for reassembly. (They were imported to EU as parts for tax reasons).
I don't expect them to be shipped like that again.
I would guess they will be moved by road to the East coast (Baltimore, Philadelphia or Newark) and shipped on a RoRo to EU, probably Zeebrugge.
Keep the thread informed of your anticipated delivery date so we can identify the possible ships.
Thanks for the information, appreciate it!

Best regards

Hans

Any Hoege Kobe updates? I entered the VIN (which I only found via my invoice link) on their tracking page yesterday, which gave Nov 22 as arrival date in Zeebrugge. Only update I’ve had from Tesla was a fairly wide delivery window of Nov 23 - Dec 7. Ordered a Model 3 Performance for delivery in Tilburg, Netherlands.

@Mr Miserable it seems like Lake Fuxian is again unreachable, given that its last position was near the coast of Spain, is it normal for a vessel to switch off their transponder where navigating the Mediterranean or Atlantic Ocean?

Thanks
Back trackable.(1 minute ago)
1636145134070.png

Last edited:
Reactions: petterware
Status
Not open for further replies.