Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr M. Is there any sign that any of the ships due to Zeebrugge will then go on to Norway with a large number of Tesla's like happened last quarter?
No sign of it happening this quarter so far.
If there was going to be a shipment like that I would have expected it to go to Amsterdam this quarter because of their tax changes from January but again nothing seen so far.

Reactions: Michael C
Interesting, I believed my M3LR was on NABUCCO and due for delivery on Thursday. Strange your car was on the previous ship yet delivered a week after mine.
Yeah, its a strange one for sure! I thought mine was on NABUCCO too but was told by CS that it definitely wasn't, although they wouldn't tell me which one it was on?! I had to work it out by process of elimination after being told it was definitely in the UK. CS previously told me it can take up to two weeks from offloading in Southampton to delivery to the SC depending on the location of the SC, but I've seen many posts on here where the timespan between offloading and delivery has been much shorter.

HYPERION RAY has passed through the Straits of Dover and is approaching Zeebrugge where she will dock around lunchtime today.
She is due to arrive in Southampton on 03 Dec and now depart on the 5th. The Southampton port schedule still says she will depart back to Zeebrugge however i'm still expecting her to pick up the Israeli cars left at Southampton by HELIOS RAY and take them to Ashdod. If so, I think we may be looking at an arrival there around 13 Dec if all goes to plan.

HORIZON LEADER has made seemingly astonishing progress over the last 24 hours and amazingly has put herself back on schedule. What she has achieved is technically impossible! So I have reviewed her AIS position reports over the last 72 hours and discovered an anomaly in her reporting. I'm not quite sure why/how she was reporting false positions and I am sure it was just a technical error on her part however I have noted some characteristics from the reports and will be looking for this type of behaviour from other vessels in the future. She will make it in to Southampton tonight.

HOEGH TRACER continues to surprise. She has departed Livorno and is currently west of Corsica enroute to Santander. This stop was not scheduled originally and I wonder if this stop has been added because she is running so far behind schedule and logistical connections to deliver cars to Spain have been missed. We saw this with HOEGH KOBE which dropped her Teslas in Vigo. Her arrival in Zeebrugge is now rescheduled to be 08 Dec.
This ship is not a Tesla charter vessel but one operating a scheduled liner service - hence all the stops on her way from China.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

GRAND DAHLIA continues northwards through the Red Sea towards the entrance of the Suez Canal where she is due to arrive tomorrow night. My concern is that her canal transit is booked for 03 Dec which means she will be running 24hrs late. She was due to arrive in Southampton on 11 Dec and Zeebrugge on 12 Dec however I think it inevitable that these dates will move right by at least 1 day unless she does a 'HORIZON LEADER' and engages ludicrous mode for the final leg.

Dont forget to enter the GRAND DAHLIA competition! Click HERE to enter. The competition will close for entries at midday tomorrow!

PARADISE ACE entered the Red Sea yesterday and is making just over 18kts as she heads for the Suez Canal. She is about 24hrs behind GRAND DAHLIA. I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 12/13 Dec and Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

VIKING BRAVERY is making steady progress at 16 kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea heading for Suez (7 Dec). She is due to arrive in Koper on 12 Dec.

On the watch list, GRAND PEARL is now removed from the list but ARABIAN SEA remains, possibly heading to Koper (18/19 Dec).

Hi Guys! Ordered a black / black TMY 29oct. Delivery to Drammen, Norway. Got vin in source. Tesla told me today that they expect a ship to Norway 15 December. Anyone have a clue wich ship this could be? or is it still to early say?

This waiting is killing me! :p

HYPERION RAY has passed through the Straits of Dover and is approaching Zeebrugge where she will dock around lunchtime today.
She is due to arrive in Southampton on 03 Dec and now depart on the 5th. The Southampton port schedule still says she will depart back to Zeebrugge however i'm still expecting her to pick up the Israeli cars left at Southampton by HELIOS RAY and take them to Ashdod. If so, I think we may be looking at an arrival there around 13 Dec if all goes to plan.

HORIZON LEADER has made seemingly astonishing progress over the last 24 hours and amazingly has put herself back on schedule. What she has achieved is technically impossible! So I have reviewed her AIS position reports over the last 72 hours and discovered an anomaly in her reporting. I'm not quite sure why/how she was reporting false positions and I am sure it was just a technical error on her part however I have noted some characteristics from the reports and will be looking for this type of behaviour from other vessels in the future. She will make it in to Southampton tonight.

HOEGH TRACER continues to surprise. She has departed Livorno and is currently west of Corsica enroute to Santander. This stop was not scheduled originally and I wonder if this stop has been added because she is running so far behind schedule and logistical connections to deliver cars to Spain have been missed. We saw this with HOEGH KOBE which dropped her Teslas in Vigo. Her arrival in Zeebrugge is now rescheduled to be 08 Dec.
This ship is not a Tesla charter vessel but one operating a scheduled liner service - hence all the stops on her way from China.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

GRAND DAHLIA continues northwards through the Red Sea towards the entrance of the Suez Canal where she is due to arrive tomorrow night. My concern is that her canal transit is booked for 03 Dec which means she will be running 24hrs late. She was due to arrive in Southampton on 11 Dec and Zeebrugge on 12 Dec however I think it inevitable that these dates will move right by at least 1 day unless she does a 'HORIZON LEADER' and engages ludicrous mode for the final leg.

Dont forget to enter the GRAND DAHLIA competition! Click HERE to enter. The competition will close for entries at midday tomorrow!

PARADISE ACE entered the Red Sea yesterday and is making just over 18kts as she heads for the Suez Canal. She is about 24hrs behind GRAND DAHLIA. I estimate she will arrive in Southampton around 12/13 Dec and Zeebrugge around 14 Dec.

VIKING BRAVERY is making steady progress at 16 kts as she crosses the Arabian Sea heading for Suez (7 Dec). She is due to arrive in Koper on 12 Dec.

On the watch list, GRAND PEARL is now removed from the list but ARABIAN SEA remains, possibly heading to Koper (18/19 Dec).

Hi Mr M.

Concerning HOEGH TRACER, I've seen on hoeghautoliners.com that her schedule is split in 2 different routes. So, it was indeed scheduled for Santander (I saw it a couple days ago already), but I don't understand why her schedule is split like this though...

1638353125561.png

Interesting, I believed my M3LR was on NABUCCO and due for delivery on Thursday. Strange your car was on the previous ship yet delivered a week after mine.
Hi all,

Do you think it’s a safe bet my car (SR+) is coming from Nabucco?

Originally booked for the 08/12 but now picking up 04/12. I’ve always assumed it would be Nabucco given my collection from Leicester is only 3 days away now.

Thanks

Delivery of my MY just got pushed from 9 December to 13 December due to late arrival of Hyperion Ray in Zeebrugge. :(
I called Tesla about the delay and they indicated that it was due to late arrival of the vessel and the CS agent could see that it was on Hyperion Ray.

What is the problem with GRAND DAHLIA being ready for a canal transit on 03 Dec? Isn't she more or less there by 02 Dec night and ready for transit the next day?

What is the problem with GRAND DAHLIA being ready for a canal transit on 03 Dec? Isn't she more or less there by 02 Dec night and ready for transit the next day?
The way I understand is, is that to make it to Southampton on the 11th, it would need to do the transit on the 2nd of December. Them booking the transit for the 3rd means they already plan on arriving a day late or will speed up after the canal.

Status
Not open for further replies.