Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Christmas present 👍 when did you order your M3P?
Nice present for sure! Did my first order on the 24th of October, but that was actually an LR. Switched to a P, then back to an LR again cause it didn't seem to be possible to get a P this year, until there was a P available for "quick delivery" on the 19th of November. Gave it a shot, and immediately got a VIN. So was probably a bit lucky :)

Not sure if this has been asked before so forgive me if it has, but do we know how many more cargo ships will be delivering to the UK in this quarter?
I have an order in and told delivery will be Feb/March, but looking on here there are a good number of people getting theirs early.
I know a lot is down to cancelled orders etc but I live in hope :)
There are two more ships on the way to the UK and I believe there’ll be no more after these this year. The ships are the Grand Dahlia and Paradise Ace, both of which have recently passed the Straits of Gibraltar and are heading to the Bay of Biscay and ultimately Southampton on the 11th-13th December.

Reactions: Fury1
Can I ask a newbie question? I had a sms message that my model Y is “on the way to the Netherlands” on 19th November. I’ve heard nothing since and don’t have a VIN. Can someone explain when I am likely to get a VIN and/or a message for delivery date? Thanks 🙏
I also got an SMS on 19 November that my MY (LR AWD, MSM, black, 20”) was on its way to the Netherlands. On 22 November I got a planned delivery date of 9 December but unfortunately on 30 November that was pushed back to 15 December due to a delay with the ship. I called Tesla and they told me that my car was on Hyperion Ray and was due to arrive late in Zeebrugge.
I only received my VIN and registration this past Monday, collecting next Wednesday.

I ordered my car in July through a lease company (Athlon), as such I could not see invoice, etc. in my Tesla account. I am told the car is only added to my account (as a user, not owner since the lease company is the owner) on delivery.

Now HOEGH TRACER is approaching the crucial moment. Will she turn starboard towards Santander, or continue stright to Zeebrugge?
All seems to point she is going to Zeebrugge... The only thing that confused me is the fact that I was reassigned a VIN from a car on the Paradise to a car on the Tracer and a very tigh delivery date on bill (17th in Spain)... oh, and the fact that She acts weird :p

Reactions: hamkeng
Tracer is going to Zeebrugge

It changed to Dec 12th when searching for my VIN on the cargo as well.
Good. Then all the Teslas assigned to Spanish customers, must already been unloaded. We will get the confirmation very shortly.

VIKING BRAVERY has made good progress and is now in the Ionian Sea. A little rough this afternoon but once she enters the Adriatic it will be smooth sailing. She should arrive in Koper tomorrow night at 21:00.
Cars from her will be distributed throughout Europe.

HOEGH TRACER is just entering the Bay of Biscay. It's still quite rough there with regular 20 ft waves and the occasional 25ft goffer.
She's making 14 kts at the moment which is impressive considering the conditions.
It looks as though she is heading to Zeebrugge with an ETA of Sunday afternoon. Conditions are improving by the hour but when she enters the English Channel tomorrow there will be a marked improvement and she should be able to make up for any lost time.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

GRAND DAHLIA has made reasonable progress over the last 24 hours despite the high seas. She is presently off the NW coast of Spain and will enter the Bay of Biscay later this afternoon. She is currently scheduled to arrive in Southampton at 19:30 on Sunday and will now probably not arrive into Zeebrugge until Monday evening at the earliest. (Probably Tuesday in my opinion)

PARADISE ACE is currently abeam Lisbon making 14kts which is proabably as fast as she can go in the current conditions.
She will dock in Southampton as soon as GRAND DAHLIA departs which is currently scheduled for Monday morning (I suspect this will slip right).
Accordingly her Zeebrugge ETA will be more likely to be 15 Dec at the earliest.

HYPERION RAY has just left the Bay of Biscay behind on her voyage to Ashdod, Israel. Unlike the other Tesla vessels in the area that are pounding their way northwards she has a following sea and a tailwind which, although is still a little uncomfortable, is helping her to make 17kts.
Her ETA in Ashdod is the night of 16 Dec, which is looking good.

Lucky you! I got info from Tesla that delivery of My TM3 LR on Hoegh Tracer is delayed in Poland untill Feb. VIN disappeared on website … but we were assured to get 2022 VIN with “old” price.

Any vessels name you expect to arrive EU around mid of Jan 22?

Reactions: BenKart
Lucky you! I got info from Tesla that delivery of My TM3 LR on Hoegh Tracer is delayed in Poland untill Feb. VIN disappeared on website … but we were assured to get 2022 VIN with “old” price.

Any vessels name you expect to arrive EU around mid of Jan 22?
That is bad luck indeed. For me a 2022 delivery date is not possible because i will have to pay more taxes, i need to have it on a license plate before 2022. The car will not be affordable anymore on next year delivery and i would have to call the rental company and cancel the contract. Im happy that they can deliver on time. Not sure yet how i will manage to get the car on 12.00 during a working day..... :)

got the 2nd text message from tesla.

M3LR delivery planned for 20-12 12:00.

Location Tilburg Factory & Delivery Center. (Netherlands)

Date can still be changed
Today I got 2nd message from Tesla now stating a planed pickup date for 17/12. When talking with the SA prior to this SMS the only date they had was 21/12 arrival and pickup on 31/12. Looks like it’s gonna be earlier after all. Still it’s possible the date could change according to the SMS, this is awfully confusing. And I still haven’t seen a VIN..

Status
Not open for further replies.