Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got a message from the sales rep, he expects a delivery date within 1,5 weeks for delivery of M3LR in Netherlands (Tilburg). With this info, i think the car is on the hoegh tracer, heading for zeebrugge.
If you have the VIN you can check whether your car is on the HOEGH TRACER, which is currently NOT heading for Zeebrugge.

Last edited:
@Mr Miserable

Got this picture off a post from the German Tesla forum.

59ccea35ee7afe604e456d129ab79a8c27229dbd_2_587x500.jpeg

Anyone else that have cars on hoegh tracer that has been assigned new VIN’s? I have been assigned a new one, and I assume it’s not good news since the one from HT won’t reach Tromsø in time for delivery this quarter. All I’ve found is that the new VIN is not on a hoegh ship.

Anyone else that have cars on hoegh tracer that has been assigned new VIN’s? I have been assigned a new one, and I assume it’s not good news since the one from HT won’t reach Tromsø in time for delivery this quarter. All I’ve found is that the new VIN is not on a hoegh ship.
My VIN (of M3LR that is on Hoegh Tracer) was reassigned to someone else in a different country. All because our dealership won’t manage to deliver all cars in Q4. There’s something good about that: it was 2021 model. 2022s get Ryzen CPU.

@Mr Miserable

Got this picture off a post from the German Tesla forum.

59ccea35ee7afe604e456d129ab79a8c27229dbd_2_587x500.jpeg
Thanks for posting this.
HOEGH BANGKOK is already sheltering off Cadiz along with several other car carriers. It will be interesting to see if GRAND DAHLIA joins the gang or carries on as normal as MORNING CINDY has done.
HYPERION RAY has been joined by HOEGH TRADER in Lyme Bay
Meanwhile the much smaller AUTOSUN and AUTOSTAR are currently crossing the Bay of Biscay from Santander!
I wonder whether HOEGH TRACER actually finished her business in Santander before she bugged out and will have to return to Santander again before heading to Zeebrugge.....

My VIN has changed too. I can not track the new VIN through Hoegh Autoliners anymore. I wonder which boat the new car is in..,

My TM3 LRs VIN haven't been reassigned (from source code). VIN is still found on HÖEGH TRACER.

Local dealer (Tromsø, Norway) told me yesterday that delivery is 28. des. But that date can be changed

Last edited:
My VIN for a Model 3 LR that was on the TRACER has also changed and is no longer on that boat.
I ordered on October 14th with estimated delivery in Drammen in December.

So I wonder what boat is carrying the new one :)

Edit: I see the new VIN has a serial number 8000 higher than the old one but the rest is the same. Maybe it's on a boat to come later?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.