Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the uecc schedule from this site: https://auto.uecc.com/Softship.Schedule/

I see now that it`s changed though.
VIKING AMBER is scheduled 15th of December and AUTO ENERGY 20th.
AUTO ECO is gone.
Auto Eco was in the list yesterday. Zeebrugge to Drammen - not a direct route. Don’t remember, but 3-5 data voyage. Search for Auto Eco on marine traffic. She are still in Zeebrugge.

Interesting. I called telsa sales today and asked about delivery. They informed that the car is on the way to Finland but they do not know on which vessel.
However last known location was Zeebrugge, meaning that I was wrong when estimating that the car would be on Grand Dahlia.
Now I am a bit confused, which were the two last vessels unloading model Y's at Zeebrugge?
If you have the vin number you can track it at the Hoegh Vessels site

GRAND DAHLIA has now departed Southampton and will arrive in Zeebrugge early tomorrow morning.

PARADISE ACE as expected, had to wait until GRAND DAHLIA departed before docking in Southampton.
She is currently scheduled to depart to Zeebrugge at 02:15 tomorrow morning and so should arrive there tomorrow afternoon.

HYPERION RAY is making excellent progress on her voyage to Ashdod, Israel. She's currently doing 19kts off Tunisia.
She is expected to arrive in Ashdod in the early hours 16 Dec, which she is looking good to achieve.

PS The A34 was awash with car transporters heading north with Teslas from Southampton Docks this morning.

AUTO ECO has a new departure 14 Dec direct to Hanko from Zeebrugge. That must be how my Tesla is supposed to get here for 28 Dec delivery.

I was a bit worried earlier today as the next opportunity was AUTOSTAR - 28 Dec arrival, which would probably be too late to make a delivery still this year.

Thaw fog is making it difficult to see what is being unloaded from PROMETHEUS LEADER in Drammen at the moment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 18.09.45.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 at 18.09.45.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 176
Reactions: Michael C
Today I got 2nd message from Tesla now stating a planed pickup date for 17/12. When talking with the SA prior to this SMS the only date they had was 21/12 arrival and pickup on 31/12. Looks like it’s gonna be earlier after all. Still it’s possible the date could change according to the SMS, this is awfully confusing. And I still haven’t seen a VIN..
That is confusing, however all dates are still before 2022 :) havent got a VIN either. Do we get a china or US manufactured tesla? What do you think and what are the main differences in battery and finish?

Got more text messages from tesla, now with licence plate NR, VIN, pick-up appointment, etc.

Pickup in Tilburg, netherlands
Car is from china vin starts with LRW
Yep, this morning I got the plate number as well and VIN. Pick up date is for 17/12, but will be moving that to 18/12 at Tilburg. So glad to hear you got your car for this year 👍🏼😂. This is a China build indeed and well about differences, I believe there are some changes on the tail lights (longer signal) and slightly larger battery pack. Still gotta check there are no issues with the missing usb-c ports as mentioned In other threads. If that’s the case will need to find out when they will be adding those afterwards.

AUTO ECO has a new departure 14 Dec direct to Hanko from Zeebrugge. That must be how my Tesla is supposed to get here for 28 Dec delivery.

I was a bit worried earlier today as the next opportunity was AUTOSTAR - 28 Dec arrival, which would probably be too late to make a delivery still this year.
I'm confused now, AUTO ECO still has that departure from Zeebrugge to Hanko listed for today, however she's already on her way to Bremen.

GRAND DAHLIA arrived alongside Zeebrugge early this morning.

PARADISE ACE is still alongside in Southampton but is due to depart to Zeebrugge at 10:45 this morning.

HYPERION RAY is making excellent progress on her voyage to Ashdod, Israel. She's currently doing 17kts across the Ionian Sea.
She is expected to arrive in Ashdod in the early hours of Thursday morning, which she is looking good to achieve.

Now that the last ship has docked in Southampton, when will we expect the next batch of Tesla's to arrive?
I have a date of February for my car but hoping I may be lucky and get a cancellation. I have also seen elsewhere that there may be deliveries starting in January, is this a possibility?

Now that the last ship has docked in Southampton, when will we expect the next batch of Tesla's to arrive?
I have a date of February for my car but hoping I may be lucky and get a cancellation. I have also seen elsewhere that there may be deliveries starting in January, is this a possibility?
I continue to monitor Shanghai docks and have not spotted any 'Tesla' departures which would indicate January arrivals in the UK.
I suspect that there was a deliberate surplus of cars shipped in Q4 which means some may be available for delivery in January.
I think it pretty unlikely that we will see any departures from Shanghai until January and with the transit time it will mean February deliveries.
When will MY arrive? My guess would be towards the end of February to maximise deliveries in March.

Reactions: Fury1
Status
Not open for further replies.