Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pick up my M3 Saturday 18th in Tilburg (The Netherlands).
Normally I just wait patiently for a message from the dealer with the delivery date but following this thread and the Tesla carriers was very interesting and enjoyable. So I already had fun even before delivery of the car.
Many thanks to Mr. M and all other contributors in this thread.
Happy holidays to all and have fun with your M3s.
Cool. Enjoy your delivery day 👍🏼 I’ve also have a pickup that same day in Tilburg. It was the only Saturday available according to the delivery team. Originally my M3LR was planned to arrive 21/12 but looks like things got shuffled around and now it’s a few days earlier. Didn’t manage to find out on which carrier it came. But it was fun to follow all those Tesla ships 🚢 😄

Reactions: Harm3lr
HYPERION RAY arrived off Ashdod this morning but is yet to enter the harbour.

I continue to monitor Shanghai and I have just one ship, THRUXTON, that has left Shanghai recently that I'm keeping an eye on but frankly I think it's pretty unlikely that she will turn out to be a Tesla carrier.
There are however a number of vessels that Tesla have chartered in the past that are sitting idol not too far away from Shanghai at the moment, perhaps waiting for Q1 shipments.
We shall see.....

I still think it strange that the cars are unloaded and reloaded, are the ships that came from China too big for Drammen?
No most of the ships Tesla used in Q4 can dock in Drammen, it's just cheaper to use feeder vessels to distribute from Zeebrugge for the numbers involved.
In the past, we have seen ships from China carry on to Drammen and the bigger ships to Oslo when the numbers warrant it.

See my post below about PARADISE ACE!

Last edited:
Any idea if all the cars are unloaded and shipping towards end destinations started? Do not know how much I can trust on the free data from marinetraffic.com, but draught has not changed (I know we are only to see 0.x m change, but I believe it has stayed more or less the same since Southampton) and the ships are still in the ports. I am just trying to guestimate when I can expect a delivery in Denmark.

Hyperion Ray entered the port. There are some delivery meetings scheduled for tomorrow (!!). In Israel we are picking Teslas right from the port. They plans to complete all deliveries (900 rejected sr+) until Wednesday.
07799A67-001D-4FCB-A581-C02693C6EF3C.jpeg

Any idea if all the cars are unloaded and shipping towards end destinations started? Do not know how much I can trust on the free data from marinetraffic.com, but draught has not changed (I know we are only to see 0.x m change, but I believe it has stayed more or less the same since Southampton) and the ships are still in the ports. I am just trying to guestimate when I can expect a delivery in Denmark.
Time alongside in port costs money and so is minimised as much as possible. Unloading will have commenced almost immediately on arrival. The draft figures are unfortunately not reliable.
A lot of cars have arrived in Zeebrugge over the last week and it's pretty clear that some consolidation is occurring (eg PARADISE ACE to Oslo) and so I would expect the same for cars destined to Denmark, which may be via train or road.

PARADISE ACE is due to arrive in Oslo on Sunday!
She has left Zeebrugge. Why is she headding southwest?

Very few ship movements seems to go according to plan. (ref VIKING AMBER)

I have received a date I can pick up my car in Bergen: des. 28 (this could be changed on short notice)

Still my car seems to be onboard HOEGH TRACER. The site has not been updatet. This cannot be trusted of course.

An observation:
Right now HOEGH TRACER and ISAR HIGHWAY is docking side by side in Bremerhaven. Could it be possible that the latter takes the last journey with our cars?
This will mean that our cars has been onboard HOEGH TRACER until now. Just a thought.

She has left Zeebrugge. Why is she headding southwest?

Very few ship movements seems to go according to plan. (ref VIKING AMBER)

I have received a date I can pick up my car in Bergen: des. 28 (this could be changed on short notice)

Still my car seems to be onboard HOEGH TRACER. The site has not been updatet. This cannot be trusted of course.

An observation:
Right now HOEGH TRACER and ISAR HIGHWAY is docking side by side in Bremerhaven. Could it be possible that the latter takes the last journey with our cars?
This will mean that our cars has been onboard HOEGH TRACER until now. Just a thought.
The navigable channel out of Zeebrugge is actually very narrow and is the reason why there is a south westerly course initially.
The use of Bremerhaven to crossload onto other vessels has been suspected in the past but if your car is crossloaded onto the ISAR HIGHWAY it will be the first time it's actually been proved - so for me at least, this is a great discovery, and thanks for posting it.
All eyes on ISAR HIGHWAY to see where she heads off to...

It looks like the ISAR HIGHWAY may be heading off to Estonia.
Ah, there went my theory out the window.
According to plan, my Model 3 will be delivered des. 28.
So only possible wessel now is Paradise Ace to Oslo?
Can there be a wessel from Oslo along the coast to Bergen?
I find it hard to beleive that they would carry that many cars over the mountains from Oslo to Bergen during the winter.
Tesla told they would deliver many cars in Bergen in desember. Rumours has it they delivered 400 Model Y in one day early in November.

Last edited:
Ah, there went my theory out the window.
According to plan, my Model 3 will be delivered des. 28.
So only possible wessel now is Paradise Ace to Oslo?
Can there be a wessel from Oslo along the coast to Bergen?
I find it hard to beleive that they would carry that many cars over the mountains from Oslo to Bergen during the winter.
Tesla told they would deliver many cars in Bergen in desember. Rumours has it they delivered 400 Model Y in one day early in November.
My TM3 LR will be delivered 30. des in Tromsø

Status
Not open for further replies.