Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice improvements, esp. the new positions for the blind spot camera and restoring the alternate position for nav directions. And it lets you uninstall some 1GB+ games.

There's some info in the [Model 3 example] Owner's Manual on using the synced Tesla Profiles.

To set up your Tesla Profile, navigate to Driver Profile Settings and select your Tesla Account name. You can choose to set it up as a New Profile or copy the settings from an existing driver profile that you were previously using.

Note
Some vehicle settings, such as seat, mirror, steering wheel, and air vent positions are only synced between the same vehicle models. If the seat or steering positions do not restore as expected, touch Controls > Service > Seat & Steering Calibration on the affected vehicles.

It's not clear from this and the UI if the Tesla Profile (the list entry with the account username) remains synced to the regular profile in use (the entry with the regular profile name).

I manually toggled each of my key cards, fob and phone profile link off and on again, just to ensure they all picked the cloud profile.

Like others I just deleted my local profile with the same name after syncing to the cloud. Don't know if that was a clever thing to do or not, but my OCD couldn't withstand having two profiles both for me.